Sales Executive - House RxView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Executive
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are expanding our commercial team to deliver the House Rx mission of making specialty medications more accessible and affordable for patients.
About the Role
As House Rx continues our hyper-growth trajectory, we are hiring Sales Executive(s) to manage the sales process for House Rx’s revolutionary pharmacy and analytics software solutions, and our specialty pharmacy services. We have sales positions open in multiple territories responsible for growing specialty markets including Oncology, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Multi-Specialty, Neurology, and more.
In this role, you will work with Business Development Representatives to manage the sales process by prospecting and engaging new and existing leads, facilitating remote and onsite meetings with specialty practices, and negotiating contracts.
- Define and execute territory sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Proactively cultivate and develop relationships with prospective clients to identify, qualify and develop quality sales opportunities, focusing on new business
- Manage full sales cycles from lead to close, including quote creation and contract negotiations, while working cross functionally to ensure a premium level experience for all stakeholders
- Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline to consistently close business within assigned territory
- Develop strong product and industry knowledge to present to prospective clients effectively
- Complete remote and onsite presentations of our suite of tech + services
- Ensure data integrity and accurate forecasting by entering and maintaining accurate and useful customer data, including customer contact information and interactions in CRM
- Actively participate in industry-relevant trade shows and conferences
Your Requirements & Skills:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Valid Driver's License
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a full-cycle sales role
- HealthTech, EMR/EHR, Practice Management, RCM, GPO sales experience is a plus
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners/key thought leaders or high influence customers in specialty group practices
- Experience working cross functionally and collaboratively
- Proven track record in managing sales cycles & successful quota/revenue attainment
- Consultative selling, pipeline management & negotiating skills
- Ability to quickly learn the medical specialties you are selling into
- Customer-centric mindset and the skills needed to listen to customers and understand their objectives
- Leads by example by modeling flexibility, candor while maintaining a positive attitude
- Professional, polished and engaging in communication and presentation skills
- Driven, competitive, and goal-oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment
Excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? Apply anyway, and give us both the chance to find out.
What You Get:
- A market competitive commission plan, paid monthly, with uncapped commission potential and accelerators
- Work within a hyper-growth sales environment with a variety of career advancement opportunities and paths
- Opportunities to further develop and refine your sales acumen by partnering with our seasoned leaders
- Direct access to senior executive leadership
Expected Full-Time Base Salary: $120k-$150k
This range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary/wage. The actual base salary/wage will depend on several factors, including experience, knowledge, and skills. Actual compensation packages may include other elements equity, paid time off and benefits.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at House Rx offers the chance to work with a talented group of entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals, and technology builders who are passionate about improving specialty care and making it easier for patients to access the medication that they need.
At House Rx, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll find a culture that supports open communication, embracing failure as a learning opportunity, and always being open to new ideas—no matter how radical. We are a remote-first company, however some pharmacy operations roles require onsite clinic presence. We’re committed to creating a positive and collaborative culture to achieve our mission, all while supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between.
In particular, we offer:
- Flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (20 weeks for birthing parents, 12 weeks for non-birthing parents)
- Home office allowance
- Comprehensive healthcare, vision and dental benefits
- Competitive salary and equity stake
We’re backed by forward-thinking investors committed to transforming healthcare, including Bessemer Venture Partners, First Round Capital, Khosla Ventures, Maverick Ventures, 1984.vc, and Character.
House Rx Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
House Rx Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
House Rx Founded Year
House Rx Total Amount Raised
House Rx Funding RoundsView funding details