Sales Director Mexico - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Director Mexico
- Job Location
- Mexico City
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Sales Director Mexico
Adyen is looking for a fresh, dynamic sales talent to continue to support and expand its MX sales team. This is an unmissable opportunity to join one of the biggest Payment Service Providers globally and help to build and evolve a highly successful, innovative and growing sales environment in Mexico.
We are leading the way in financial technology, breaking down the barriers of the legacy incumbents and creating a refreshing, smarter, and simpler way for our merchants to succeed in global commerce. To continue to disrupt and build on the next stage of our growth we are looking for an experienced sales team lead whose passion is to be in front of customers and close deals.
Ideally you will understand what a global acquirer is, how the payment ecosystem in Mexico works and how large businesses can drive conversion through a coherent payment strategy.
What you’ll do
- Lead our local enterprise sales team
- Partnerships: Structure new commercial referral partnerships that drive new business for Adyen.
- Sales involvement: Along with your team you will sell Adyen Payment Solutions to Enterprise corporations.
- Networking: Create a local Enterprise network.
Who you are
- Flexible yet professional.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial.
- Strong negotiator.
- Strong personality with a strong commercial drive.
- Preference to work in a young entrepreneurial environment.
- Wants to work in the forefront of the market.
- Willingness to travel.
- Language: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Background: Minimum 10 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds