Sales Director - FLYRView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Director
- Job Location
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
FLYR is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.FLYR is a technology company that is purpose-built for the travel industry. Leveraging deep learning, an advanced form of AI, FLYR is helping airlines, cargo, and hospitality businesses around the globe elevate their results. With FLYR, businesses are able to improve revenue performance and modernize the e-commerce experience through accurate forecasting, automation, and analytics.
About The Role
FLYR Hospitality team is looking for the Sales Director with a transformation mindset, who will take ownership, and who recognise and embrace their impact on the company, our clients, and the hospitality industry.
We are revolutionizing the hospitality industry with FLYR’s hospitality commercial operating system that puts the power of machine learning and the latest data science in the hands of hospitality revenue managers, enabling them to enhance revenue performance through accurate forecasting, automation, and analytics.
- Successfully navigates complex deal cycles involving international accounts and multiple stakeholders within a sophisticated ecosystem of challenges and opportunities. This role requires the ability to drive internal resources, ranging from the CEO to product and science teams, to support the entirety of deal cycles.
- The responsibility includes overseeing a territory and ensuring focus throughout all sales funnel phases, from the initial engagement to advancing deal cycles. Explore methods to establish relevance with stale relationships and use our market position to open new opportunities.
- Maintains close understanding of market trends and provides valuable insights back to the company, which will inform the go-to-market strategy and product roadmap. We work very closely together across functions.
- To develop relevance in your territory, you will need to build alliances and develop your knowledge and expertise. You will need to be a fast learner to command respect at industry conferences and events and with our partners.
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager or Sales Director.
- A few years of end-to-end B2B SaaS sales experience
- Experience in selling complex, technical solutions or platforms
- Background in selling to global enterprise accounts
- Ability to navigate long sales cycles and multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Demonstrated fast learning ability and ability to command respect in the field
- Previous exposure to the travel industry
- French, German, or Spanish are welcome
- Regular employment contract
- Equity in Series C startup with high growth potential
- Flexible working hours
- Complimentary Breakfast/Lunch (in-office)
- Gym in the office building
- Pension Plan
- Top-quality tech equipment
- Annual educational fund
- Linkedin Learning access
- Many more!
Our Commitment to EqualityHere at FLYR, we’re committed to growing with intention, having our teams better reflect the world around us. We strive to create an environment of inclusion and even more importantly, belonging, where psychological safety, empathy, and human connection are at the center of our leadership principles. Not only does this enable us to create better products and have a better work environment, it’s good for the bottom line and it’s the right thing to do.FLYR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetics, marital or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, FLYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
FLYR Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
FLYR Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
FLYR Founded Year
FLYR Total Amount Raised
FLYR Funding RoundsView funding details