Sales Development Representative (SDR) - PrismaticView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Prismatic is an embedded integration platform as a service (embedded iPaaS) that empowers B2B software companies to deliver best-in-class integrations to their users. We believe software in every industry has huge potential to positively impact the people who use it, and that better, easier integrations can help software companies make even bigger impacts. Prismatic has rapidly gained traction among B2B SaaS teams ranging from startup to Fortune 100, earning top satisfaction ratings in our industry.
We’re carrying that momentum into 2023 – and that’s where you come in.
100% of our customers are software companies that are looking for a better way to build, deploy and manage integrations to solutions their customers use. We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who is excited to work as part of a fully remote team to be the leading force that fuels our growing client relationships.
- Qualify and set meetings with prospects for an Account Executive
- Build relationships and educate buyers on Prismatic’s product offering
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities through outbound calls, email campaigns, and other forms of communication
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Collaborate with sales and technical teams to understand customer requirements and provide solutions
- Provide regular status updates on sales activities and pipeline
- Help team improve by giving feedback on process, messaging, and technology use
You might be a good fit if you...
- Have 1+ year experience in sales development or related field
- Are a coachable individual, willing to take and implement feedback
- Have strong communication, interpersonal, and writing skills
- Are able to understand and articulate technical concepts
- Are comfortable and effective working as part of a fully remote team
- Can pass a background check
- Are legally authorized to work in the United States
Bonus points for...
- Experience in startup environment in sales development
- Previous use of Salesforce and/or Outreach
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
The pay rate for this role is...
- $60,000 base + $40,000 variable
Perks & Benefits
🏡 Remote work: Our team works remotely across the US; we travel together several times a year for company kick-offs and mid-year meetings.
🏖️ Unlimited PTO: We have an unlimited & flexible paid time off (PTO) policy that encourages our team to recharge when they need to.
🏥 Medical, dental & vision: Prismatic offers high-quality medical (Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield), dental (Delta Dental), and vision (VSP) care for full-time employees and their dependents.
🏥 Life insurance: We provide company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance through The Hartford.
🏦 401(k): Our 401(k) plan is through Guideline with 4% company match - 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2%.
💻 Computer & technology equipment applicable to your role.
Not sure if this is you?
At Prismatic we want a diverse team with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply! We consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Prismatic Headquarters Location
Sioux Falls, SD
Prismatic Company Size
Between 10 - 50 employees
Prismatic Founded Year
Prismatic Total Amount Raised
Prismatic Funding RoundsView funding details