Sales Development Representative - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales Development Representative
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Sales team in Sydney office. As an SDR, you will have the opportunity to accelerate your career by working with multiple business units in a globally recognized fintech organization. You serve as the conduit between the marketing and sales functions through managing inbound lead qualification and driving outbound lead generation. This role is extremely diverse requiring strong interpersonal skills, a self-starter mentality, an inquisitive and analytical mindset, project management skills and team work spirit.
What you’ll do
- Research verticals and companies that can benefit from Adyen's solutions;
- Identify, target and reach out to new potential clients for Adyen in alignment with the local commercial strategy;
- Set up and deliver outbound campaigns using sales enablement tools to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business in close alignment with the marketing team;
- Support sales managers on outbound tactics, lead generation efforts;
- Set up and manage the qualification process for inbound leads in Sydney, leveraging Adyen’s global frameworks and ways of working;
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward;
- Act as a brand ambassador for Adyen at all internal and external company events;
- Commit to continuous learning on the payments sector and Adyen product offerings.
Who you are
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in sales, preferably in a role where you have successfully sold complex products/services;
- Born hunter and networker who find their way in;
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day;
- Have a strong work ethic with a drive to learn and make new connections with prospects;
- A strong team player who thrives in working in close collaboration with other teams, where you play an integral part in the teams’ success;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus, but not mandatory as long as you are highly motivated and driven to learn it.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Sydney.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details