Sales + CS Enablement Manager - DebtBookView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Sales + CS Enablement Manager
- Job Location
- Charlotte NC
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are
DebtBook is an industry-leading fintech software platform that revolutionizes the way local governments, higher education, healthcare organizations and their finance teams work. Our powerful, cloud-based software helps these organizations manage all aspects of their debt, leases, and subscriptions, streamline financial reporting, and share information simply with others.
About the Role
The Sales + CS Enablement Program Manager is responsible for designing and managing a wide range of learning and development tools focused on increasing the readiness of the Sales + Customer Success teams. Goals include reducing ramp time, increasing consistency of hitting/overachieving quota/metrics, improving messaging accuracy, and the overall support of successful sales, implementation and renewal approaches. No two days will look the same as you will move from training new hires to assessing knowledge gaps and building enablement programs for the team.
What You’ll Do
- Own and develop an onboarding and training program, working collaboratively with sales and CS leadership to determine where to invest time and money to unlock the most value today and in the future
- Design and develop enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (virtual, classrooms, e-learning, coaching and on the job support)
- Administer and improve enablement tools, create videos, operationalize enablement programs and generate reports for internal stakeholders
- Train newly hired employees on best practices on positioning DebtBook
- Curate a enablement specific handbook content as well as an update process to ensure timeliness of most relevant content
- Special projects could include but are not limited to sales playbook, creating manager training track, certification, messaging role-play, assisting with All Hands, and other events.
What You Bring
- Excellent relationship building, communication and presentation skills
- Experience designing and executing on-demand and live learning content
- Domain expert when it comes to the sales cycle and essential selling skills
- In-depth understanding of sales processes and challenges
- Impact-oriented and action driven, able to move quickly in a dynamic environment without perfect information and adjust along the way
- Curious, strong team player with a track record of cross functional collaboration
- Proficient in HubSpot and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bonus points for: administering and creating content in a learning management system, prior successful experience as a quota-carrying sales representative
- Proud to be named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Charlotte’s Business Journal, DebtBook is a fast-growing company where we dream big, move fast, make an impact, and bring joy to everything we do.
- Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we are looking for talented teammates who share our passion for challenging the status quo, innovating in all we do, and wanting to make a difference.
- When it comes to benefits and perks, we are committed to supporting our employees’ well-being to make their lives better, both in and out of the office.
- Competitive salaries plus equity (stock options) for all employees
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible work schedules and generous leave policies (including unlimited PTO)
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Family and wellness perks
- Monthly get-togethers
- Stipends for remote workers to set up their ideal work space;
- Top-of-the-line equipment, and a newly furnished office.
DebtBook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and prohibit discrimination and unlawful harassment in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based upon their qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, political affiliation, National Guard or veteran status, disability, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law. We welcome and encourage applicants with disabilities to contact our team for assistance during the application and hiring process. We are committed to expanding accessibility and making reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
DebtBook Headquarters Location
DebtBook Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
DebtBook Founded Year
DebtBook Total Amount Raised
DebtBook Funding RoundsView funding details