RVP, Strategic Accounts - LoyalView Company Profile
- Job Title
- RVP, Strategic Accounts
- Job Location
- Anywhere in the US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Loyal is an organization centered on experience and building a platform that allows consumers to make meaningful decisions when it comes to healthcare. We deeply understand providers, locations, services, appointments, business rules, and moreover, we understand patients -- who they are, the preferred method of communication, upcoming appointments, lapsed appointments, outstanding bills, health risks, and more. With this intelligence, our platform fuels highly relevant and personalized experiences across all mediums (website, email, voice…) allowing patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and have a better relationship with the health care provider.
**This is a remote role**
The Regional Vice President (RVP), Strategic Accounts is responsible for growing the business through customer acquisition by uncovering and closing new business opportunities. In this role, the RVP, Strategic Accounts will be responsible for focusing on Enterprise Platform Solution opportunities with a targeted group of large health systems. A successful RVP, Strategic Accounts will interact and facilitate meetings with a diverse group of healthcare executives and decision-makers, demonstrating the ability to close multi-year deals while meeting assigned quotas. Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the RVP, Strategic Accounts must demonstrate skills in consultative selling, strategic thinking, persistence, creativity, financial modeling, and leadership.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sales life cycle from lead generation to close for large platform deals with key strategic accounts.
- Partners with Loyal’s leadership to coordinate efforts in helping address the executive audience of healthcare organizations.
- Demonstrates a strategic prospecting approach to engage with new accounts.
- Establishes lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Fosters new relationships for Loyal with outbound efforts.
- Becomes an additional spokesperson for the business at conferences and other events.
- Leverages industry experience to gain access to new accounts.
- Creates and executes customized demonstrations, presentations, and compelling value propositions around our platform.
- Creates sales materials including proposals, custom business cases, ROI models, memos, and implementation plans.
- Manages contract negotiations and legal review with the support of the Sales leadership team.
- Builds and manages individual sales pipeline and keeps all opportunities up to date while accurately forecasting pipeline for leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of consultative sales experience in enterprise Healthcare SaaS is required.
- Deep understanding of the health system market is required.
- Experience with navigating complex sales cycles and a consistent track record of quota achievement and success in the field of enterprise sales is required.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts ($1M+ ARR) is required.
- Experience presenting to C-suite executives and board members are required.
- Ability to lead financial modeling and legal negotiation of deals is required.
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM and sales engagement technologies preferred.
- Experience working within a high growth and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be dynamic preferred.
#LI-REMOTEWe know that potential candidates are often less likely to apply to a position if they don’t match 100% of the job qualifications. Don’t let that be why you miss out on this opportunity! We encourage you to apply if you can demonstrate many of these skills and competencies.Loyal to our employeesWe are a remote-friendly company! We encourage you to apply from anywhere in the United States. We also believe in a work/life balance that fulfills you while you’re here and supports you when you’re not. We built our benefits package to prove that we’re committed to you having everything you need (including a little fun). Here is what we offer full-time employees:
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance - Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
We believe that the key to Loyal's success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
Loyal is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Loyal provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Loyal’s policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.E-VerifyThis employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.
Consistent with Loyal policy, candidates performing in-person work will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to Loyal’s vaccination requirement, please contact the People Department at email@example.com.
Loyal Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Loyal Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Loyal Founded Year
Loyal Total Amount Raised
Loyal Funding RoundsView funding details