RN Leader - WelbeHealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- RN Leader
- Job Location
- Stockton, CA, USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to provide the utmost participant-focused level of care to our vulnerable senior population. The RN Leader plays a vital role as the RN in the clinic, providing both people management and RN-level nursing care.
Under the direction of the Clinical Services Director, the WelbeHealth RN Leader is accountable for organizing and directing the day-to-day work at the clinic, overseeing the clinic staff, and coordinating clinic flow to ensure effective WelbeHealth clinical services are provided, and quality of care standards are met. The RN Leader is a clinical professional who is passionate about Welbe's mission and is a driver of healthy teams leading our clinic team to success.
- Provide leadership, oversight, aid, guidance, and performance management to all Center and Clinic LVNs and MA roles, ensuring all nurses and clinic staff have role clarity and the required training to perform their functions at the top of their license.
- Oversee the overall functioning of the Clinic and clinical needs in the center, to also include collaborating with RN Case Management function to ensure chronic and acute needs of participants are addressed properly and liaising with Complex Care Team on smooth transitions of care to meet post-discharge needs.
- Develop staffing plan and ensure appropriate staffing, while recognizing the diverse experience levels of staff members and the unique needs of the participant population.
- Effectively intercede with participants and their families and resolve concerns related to the delivery of health care services.
- Ensure assigned staff adhere to clinic policies, protocols, and procedures.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing with unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License with which you practice required; Bachelor’s (BSN) degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population
- Nursing knowledge and experiences necessary to treat frail, elderly participants and oversee complex clinical events
- Desire to lead and develop a clinic team to its fullest potential & driver of healthy teams
- Builder of improving process & workflows within the clinic for optimal outcomes
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your clinical expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $100,000.00 - $114,000.00 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to firstname.lastname@example.org
WelbeHealth Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
WelbeHealth Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
WelbeHealth Founded Year
WelbeHealth Total Amount Raised
WelbeHealth Funding RoundsView funding details