Risk & Fraud Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Risk & Fraud Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Risk & Fraud Specialist
We are looking for a Risk & Fraud Specialist to join our Risk team in Amsterdam. This is a part customer-facing, part product role. Key focus areas include advising and educating our stakeholders regarding fraud and chargebacks and driving risk product improvement and innovation. As the first liaison point of our risk products, you will have a direct impact on Adyen’s risk product, whilst supporting both commercial and operational teams as a subject matter expert. This role also involves working closely with other teams, such as Account Managers, Partnerships, Sales & Compliance teams.
What you'll do:
- Subject matter expert on risk and fraud topics - assisting merchants leveraging Adyen’s RevenueProtect solution to minimise fraud levels and optimize revenues
- End-to-end customer management in relation to risk management and optimisation - Including data analytics and insights, performance reviews and recommendations, merchant presentations
- Analyze payment data to discover anomalies and trends for fraud and chargeback prevention
- Collaborate with product and development teams to drive product enhancements that can improve fraud prevention and mitigation.
- Project and program management on new and emerging areas of risk management - responsible for rollout of new risk products in the Europe region and continuous product enhancement and iterations
Who you are:
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- You like to work in a high-paced environment where you may need to quickly shift priorities.
- You are able to work both on your own and with others, taking ownership of the decision making process. At the same time you are a strong collaborator who is comfortable with connecting with colleagues across different teams and cultures, sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
- You have strong analytic skills and experience creating impactful dashboards using BI tools (such as Looker or Tableau)
- Minimum of 2+ years work experience with customer facing exposure
- Experience in payments risk, fraud and disputes management would be a plus
- Having experience with fraud detection with Machine Learning would be a plus
- As you will be working with merchants in Europe, additional language proficiency would be a plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds