Rewards Manager, EMEA - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Rewards Manager, EMEA
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Rewards Manager, Europe & Middle East
We’re looking for a Rewards Manager who is excited to join the Global People team to further support the international growth of the company. This role is responsible for managing all rewards matters for our offices in Europe and the Middle East. Our ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, takes ownership and is not afraid to roll-up-their-sleeves to get work done.
What you’ll do
- Be the to-go person for all rewards related challenges for the regional leadership teams.
- Lead all compensation processes for our teams in Europe and the Middle East: drive the salary review, manage incentive and equity award programs, and conduct regular benchmarking exercises.
- Ensure the delivery of our rewards and benefits programs are market-competitive, aligned with our business strategy, compliant and equitable across all diversity lenses
- As an expert on the local markets, partner with HR Business Partners and recruitment teams to ensure fair competitive compensation, including internal equity across all employees
- Own, implement, analyze and iterate new regional employee benefit programs.
- Automate and scale reward and benefit processes
Who you are
- A Compensation & Benefits professional with 3+ years of experience supporting one or multiple European countries.
- A pragmatic and fun sparring partner on strategic and operational issues.
- You’re analytical, but with the ability to show others the bigger picture
- A strong builder of relationships - you’re able to easily connect with and advise HR peers, Recruiters, and leaders within the business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details