Revenue Operations Manager - CoastView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Revenue Operations Manager
- Job Location
- New York, NY
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Coast is re-imagining the trillion-dollar U.S. B2B card payments infrastructure, with a focus on the country’s 500,000 commercial fleets, 40 million commercial vehicles, and many million commercial drivers. The incumbent technologies that cater to these customers are decades old, and drivers and fleets increasingly demand modern digital experiences and affordable and transparent financial services products. Coast's mission is to deliver them at a transformational scale, beginning with the Coast Fleet and Fuel Card built on a cutting-edge spend management platform.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to play an indispensable role in Coast's go-to-market. This role will report directly to the Revenue Operations Lead and work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and more!
- Help lead and drive primary efforts for go-to-market measurement, planning and strategy
- Provide analytical thought leadership for GTM teams, delivering actionable insights to establish strategic operational priorities
- Develop and manage core revenue processes, workflows, and incentive programs to help motivate teams and boost business performance
- Drive significant efficiency improvements in customer treatment, primarily through use of core sales and revenue team technology stack and workflow automations
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, and other relevant departments to monitor business strategies, revenue growth, and KPIs
- Own the enhancement, implementation and adoption of new tech stack items & processes as well as related special projects
- Operate as a trusted advisor to GTM teams on projects designed to increase revenue, team productivity, and operational efficiency
- Troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes and systems for scale
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B sales/revenue operations or strategy role; experience in fintech or at a fast-growing startup are a plus
- Creative problem solver with a “figure it out” mentality; keen business sense and ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop solutions, and execute with high degree of autonomy
- Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce and CRMs
- Strong familiarity with the general sales and marketing tech stack, including the use of software like Outreach, Hubspot, Zoominfo, etc.
- Strong analytical, operational, problem solving, planning, time management, and project management foundation
- Highly proficient in financial modeling, revenue modeling, sales approaches, and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and independently
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total compensation package that also includes benefits, signing bonus, and equity. Pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including scope and qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other Coast employees. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at Coast to fall healthily within the range based on these factors.
- Salary range: $95,000 - $140,000 annually
- Signing bonus
- Equity grant: commensurate with level determined at the discretion of the company, with meaningful potential upside given the company’s early stage
- Benefits overview:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off (vacation, personal well being, paid holidays)
- Paid parental leave
- $400 accessories allowance for home office setup to be spent on a keyboard, mouse, headphones, etc.
- Free lunch every Friday
Critically, you must be practical and business-minded, smart and creative, and excited about the rewards and volatility of an early-stage venture-backed startup.
Coast is founded and led by Daniel Simon, who previously cofounded Bread (breadpayments.com), a leading payments and credit technology firm backed by some of the world’s top VCs which was acquired for $500MM+ in 2020.
Coast recently raised $27.5M in a Series A financing co-led by Accel and Insight Partners. We're also backed by top fintech and mobility venture funds – including Better Tomorrow Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, BoxGroup, Foundation Capital, Greycroft, and Colle – and premier angel investors – including Max Levchin (Affirm), Josh Abramowitz (Bread), Jason Gardner (Marqeta), William Hockey (Plaid), Ryan Petersen (Flexport), and many others.
Coast is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are building a diverse and inclusive environment, so we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Coast Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Coast Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Coast Founded Year
Coast Total Amount Raised
Coast Funding RoundsView funding details