Research Services Account Development Manager - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Research Services Account Development Manager
- Job Location
- Dublin, Ireland
- Job Description
At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the microphone and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the microphone and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Research Services Account Development
Our Research Services team enables customers to get the best use out of the Research and strategy platforms by empowering them with the assistance and tools they need to do so. Customers who use our team are known to be more likely to remain a Qualtrics customer meaning we align not only to net new revenue but also to our very high renewal rate.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high performing team collaborating with many different stakeholders.
How You’ll Find Success
As a Research Services Account Development Manager (ADM), you work as a member of the Qualtrics Sales team to help some of the world’s top minds make their research easier, faster, and better. Whether you’re speaking with a Brand Insights Managers, a tenured professor, or a chief marketing officer, you will be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to address their research needs and objectives.
Hitting targets & quota is the minimum expectation on the Research Services team. Depending on your quota and tenure with the team, you’ll be closing between 5 and 15+ inbound projects per week and managing dozens of deals in various parts of the sales process.
- You are a team player and enjoy working as a team - but also have the initiative to work on your own.
- You are highly communicative and influence others effectively, creating trust.
- You are career motivated, and excited to work in a fast paced environment!
How You’ll Grow
This role covers clients across all EMEA regions and customer type -from academic to corporate and enterprise which will provide great exposure to the potential candidate.
- The role involves the development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business, most importantly our delivery team in research services.
- Every day is different, providing plenty of scope and opportunity to continue to learn.
Things You’ll Do
- Work directly with current Qualtrics customers to understand their research objectives, deliver quality insights, and to uncover new business opportunities for the Research Services Sales team.
- Work directly with Account Executives and top-tier accounts while managing and closing research projects in a timely manner.
- Consult and advise clients on complex research projects, ranging from students and professors working on academic research to massive national and international corporations conducting important market research initiatives. Our reps can manage between 10 and 50+ projects at any given time.
- Actively scope, manage, and close the research services offered by the Qualtrics Research Services Team to new and current customers. We have quarterly sales quotas & targets that we are responsible for meeting and exceeding.
- Negotiate and coordinate with our network of external partners to ensure the success of each research project, depending on the scope and needs of each piece of the project.
- Work collaboratively with the client, internal departments, and external partners to deliver exceptional customer experience with every project.
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume
- The ideal candidate will have experience in closing deals/or in a quota carrying role
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Ideally majoring in Marketing or Market Research)
- A self-starter, highly motivated individual, you have the ability to think fast and are hungry to learn
- You thrive in a space where creativity, innovation and a good challenge are part of everyday life
- You work well with others, strategising and planning out creative methods to generate more business opportunities
What You Should Know About This Team
The EMEA RS team currently sits across 3 countries and consists of Account Executives, Account development managers, and a sales development representative. We are an ambitious team who work closely to get the job done.
Our Team’s Favourite Perks and Benefits
- On top of our benefits (Healthcare, Pension, Bike to work, Travel tax, Wellness bonus etc.), we are offering an exciting ‘Experience Bonus’ after a year of service. The purpose is to fund a dream you’ve always dreamt of! it could be from attending a sporting event or concert or visiting somewhere exotic or staying at a 5 star hotel!
- Day to day perks include free breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks;
- Our famous on-site bar ‘Dermot’s’ is open Thursdays & Fridays after working hours to catch up with friends & colleagues;
- We encourage our team to take some time out to play table tennis, pool table or play video games in the games room or simply sign up for a 15 minute massage from our on-site masseuse!
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 5,000 - 10,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details