Research Associate - Syntis BioView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Research Associate
- Job Location
- Boston, MA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About Syntis Bio
Syntis Bio is a late-stage, preclinical company developing a new class of therapy. We create simple oral therapies and treatments targeting specific tissues through novel formulations. Our platform offers better outcomes through fewer doses, increased bioavailability, and higher efficacy to manage conditions affecting hundreds of millions of patients worldwide.
Syntis Bio is a growing company committed to building an inclusive workplace and developing people. We’re seeking candidates who are excited to shape our culture and contribute to organizational growth.
We are located in the Seaport area in Boston, MA. Syntis Bio is pleased to offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage options, flexible time off, and life and disability insurance.
Syntis Bio is seeking a Research Associate to aid in the development of formulations across several application targets. The Research Associate will execute experiments to optimize formulation function and stability. In addition, the Research Associate will support the in vivo and clinical teams, and partners. The ideal candidate will have clear communication, data interpretation, and presentation of technical data. The role is temporarily located in the Seaport area in Boston, MA, with a permanent location in Boston, MA, planned for 2023.
- Execute on assays and experiments regarding novel formulation stability and function
- Propose new formulation strategies for optimal performance or stability
- Develop an understanding of how formulation affects various aspects of function
- Interpret, analyze, present, and properly record data
- Support general lab upkeep (receiving, labeling, and safely storing reagents, equipment maintenance, etc.)
- Manage multiple experiments and maintain expertise in formulation parameters.
- Perform job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in bioengineering, materials science, formulation sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, chemical engineering, or another field with relevant experience
- Experience working in a wet lab environment
- Creating, following, and troubleshooting formulation and assay protocols
- Experience working with drug formulations or other biomaterials
- Proficient with stoichiometry, dilution calculations, and live Excel sheets
- Strong written and oral communication skills for team projects
About Syntis Bio, Inc. Syntis Bio is a late stage, preclinical company developing a new class of therapy. Through novel formulations, we create both simple oral therapies and treatments that target specific tissues. Our platform offers better outcomes through fewer doses, increased bioavailability and higher efficacy to manage conditions affecting hundred of millions of patients all over the world.
Syntis Bio is pleased to offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage options.
- Flexible time off.
EEO Statement: Syntis Bio is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable laws.
Recruitment & staffing agencies: Syntis Bio does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to email@example.com, Syntis Bio employees, or any other company location; Syntis Bio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Syntis Bio Headquarters Location
Syntis Bio Company Size
Between 5 - 10 employees
Syntis Bio Founded Year
Syntis Bio Total Amount Raised
Syntis Bio Funding RoundsView funding details