Renewals Manager - CalmView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Renewals Manager
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; New York City, NY
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are:
Calm is the leading mental health brand, on a mission to support everyone on every step of their mental health journey. With the #1 app for sleep, meditation and relaxation, Calm’s transformational mindfulness content supports users across seven languages in more than 190 countries.
What We Do:
You will be on the Renewals team and partner with Customer Success and Account Management teams to understand the customer’s adoption rates, experience with Calm, and any nuances that may impact the renewal. We are constantly evolving and work in a fast-paced environment.
We are hiring remote workers for this role in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, or NYC. At this time, only candidates in these locations will be considered.
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Renewals Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will gain a deep understanding of Calm's Enterprise pricing structure, contracting process, and discuss ROI. The Renewals Manager will work very closely with the Customer Success and Sales team to drive incredible renewal rates and minimize churn. On this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Manage the renewals process, from proactively identifying upcoming renewals, identifying upsell and expansion opportunities, negotiating terms, pricing and contract extensions for our Mid Market and Enterprise level customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external counterparts
- Participate in Customer Success led business reviews, and lead Renewals Meetings as needed
- Become well versed on the ROI and value proposition of Calm
- Become a trusted business partner with customers and foster effective conversations with them around benefits, digital health strategies and how Calm fits in, all geared toward contract and value expansion
Who You Are:
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle various tasks
- Highly skilled with discovery techniques and negotiation
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in using Salesforce
- Willingness to take on additional tasks or projects that are beneficial to the team and the organization
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A passion for mental fitness and well being
- Experience with project management and change management
- Familiarity with the digital health and wellness landscape
- This role typically requires 5+ years of relevant experience in a Sales or Renewals role
The on target earnings for this role are $135,000 annualized with a 75/25 split between base pay and incentive compensation. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate’s skills, experience, and other qualifications. This role is also eligible for equity + comprehensive benefits + 401k + flexible time off.
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans. Please contact Calm’s Recruiting team if you need a reasonable accommodation or any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Calm participates in e-verify. E-verify provides the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Calm Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Calm Company Size
Between 50 - 500 employees
Calm Founded Year
Calm Total Amount Raised
Calm Funding RoundsView funding details