Renewals Associate - LogicGateView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Renewals Associate
- Job Location
- Remote - United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. Since our founding in 2015, we've secured more than $156M in four funding series to help us grow into the company we are today, but we're not done yet. LogicGate continues to push to lead the GRC category with our flexible and no-code risk management solution.
We are an outcomes-first company. Our success comes from our high-performing teams, so we give you flexibility to work from where you are. You’ll have the option to be fully remote, work from our headquarters in Chicago, or hybrid, unless the role has specific requirements.
Risk is a team sport, and the strongest teams are made up of diverse talent. We’ve worked hard to create an environment where everyone feels safe bringing their most authentic self to work. We are committed to fostering and maintaining an inclusive work environment where all employees’ views and backgrounds are celebrated, their thoughts matter and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work.
Our Company core values of Be as One, Do the Right Thing, Embrace Curiosity, Own It, Empower Customers, and Raise the Bar guide everything we do - with our customers, our employees, and all we interact with.
We are proud to have been included as a top workplace by Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Renewals Associate to be a part of our Revenue Operations organization. You will partner with team members in Customer Success and Sales to retain and renew customer revenue. You will produce and present compelling customer proposals, ensuring that contracts are quoted accurately and renewed on-time. This role requires strong priority management, interpersonal skills, and an understanding of LogicGates products.
How you’ll spend your time (will include but not limited to the following:)
- Work collaboratively with Sales, and Customer Success to develop renewal strategies that proactively engage the customer and minimize churn
- Build strong relationships with Customer and prepare renewal notifications and quotes at a minimum of 120 days prior to contract expiration
- Create accurate forecasts and meet targeted goals for our renewals business
- Identify expansion and upsell opportunities both during and outside of the renewal period and work with Sales as appropriate to earn the business
- Follow best practices for all internal processes including opportunity management, data quality and accuracy, CRM hygiene, quotes, and forecasting
We get excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in quota-bearing (renewal) sales or in the B2B SaaS industry is a must
- Strong knowledge in the areas of quote preparation, calculation, and customer outreach
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and know how to prioritize assigned tasks
- Advanced user skills in Google Suites and Salesforce
- Data-driven, strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- Significant attention to detail with an ability to develop a story using strong verbal and written skills for both executives and direct stakeholders
- Strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, and ability to deliver results in tight timeline
- Build internal relationships and and act as a key partner to our cross functional teams to drive maximum effectiveness
- Lead with curiosity versus assumptions, are a good reader of people, and can build rapport quickly with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Highly trusted and able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it. In addition to offering a competitive salary, variable compensation (bonus), equity and health and wellness benefits, we are proud to offer generous PTO, 12 Annual Company Holidays, Summer and Winter Fridays, and Health Days, allowing you time to recharge and relax. We are focused on and invested in career development and learning opportunities including access to LinkedIn Learning, regular People Leader training, our internal Mentorship Program, and and annual Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person).
DEIB is a priority for us at LogicGate - it is at the foundation of all of our core People programs, activities, and business practices. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and Pride) to participate in and contribute to conversations that foster a culture of belonging.
LogicGate also believes strongly in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. We support our teams through this by offering volunteer hours as well as Company-wide charitable activities supporting organizations aligned with our Company Core Values.
Excited about LogicGate but not familiar with GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. A lot of opportunity!
This job must be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
LogicGate Headquarters Location
LogicGate Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
LogicGate Founded Year
LogicGate Total Amount Raised
LogicGate Funding RoundsView funding details