Registered Brokerage Client Service Associate - AlpacaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Registered Brokerage Client Service Associate
- Job Location
- Remote - North America
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is an opportunity to join a Fintech startup at an exciting time! As the Registered Brokerage Client Support Associate, you’ll be a part of our customer support team and will be the first point of contact on client requests.
The team is 100% distributed and remote. This role will be reporting directly to the VP of Operations.
Things You Get To Do:
- Assist clients and broker partners by being the first point of contact on service needs and issues
- Submit and process certain operational requests as instructed by the brokerage team and/or client/broker partners. Examples include funds distributions, cash and stock journals, account updates, ACATs initiation, and other operational tasks.
- Researching and responding to clients’ issues relating to form submissions, transfers, and various other operational items.
- Interact with several internal groups to resolve client issues. This can include the trading desk, brokerage operations, sales team, solutions team, customer success team, engineering, and product teams.
- Ensure new business paperwork is accurately and successfully submitted.
- Positive and Resilient demeanor to help achieve satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently make decisions within general guidelines
- Basic understanding of KYC and client onboarding processes
Who You Are (Must-haves):
- One to two years of experience in the securities industry.
- FINRA Series 7 license
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and reliability with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong written and communication skills
- Experience with FINRA, Federal, and SEC regulations
- Basic knowledge about API, HTTP and json to help with technical questions
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a remote team environment
- Must possess the ability to adapt to a changing business and regulatory environment
- Enjoys challenges and taking ownership of new responsibilities
- Passion for helping clients resolve issues
- Must be proficient in G Suite, and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel, Powerpoint) and Query database skills
How We Take Care of You:
- Competitive Salary & Stock Options
- Benefits: Health benefits start on day 1. In the US this includes Medical, Dental, Vision. In Canada, this includes supplemental health care. Internationally, this includes a stipend value to offset medical costs.
- New Hire Home-Office Setup: One-time USD $500
- Monthly Stipend: USD $150 per month via a Brex Card
- Work with awesome hard working people, super smart and cool clients and innovative partners from around the world
Alpaca is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Alpaca Headquarters Location
View on map
San Mateo, CA
Alpaca Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Alpaca Founded Year
Alpaca Total Amount Raised
Alpaca Funding RoundsView funding details