Regional Vice President, High Tech, Acquisition - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Regional Vice President, High Tech, Acquisition
- Job Location
- Austin, Boston, New York City
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $137.6 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We like to say, “Come to MongoDB and get your Masters in Sales” and your “PHD in Leadership”. We’re investing in ways to not only attract, hire, and develop top talent but also ensure our Account Executives are set up for long-term success on their individual career paths.
Come join our team and be at the forefront of what we believe is the perfect blend of career opportunity, innovative technology, and top-tier enablement!
MongoDB is a true data platform with a comprehensive suite of tools to make working with data remarkably easy for everyone, from developers to analysts to data scientists.
We are growing our High-Tech Account Executive team across North America to help our customers be more productive while still providing all the capabilities needed to meet the most complex requirements at any scale.
Day to Day:
- Attract, Hire and Retain high achieving High Tech Account Executives and Regional Directors via all channels available (internal, external, self)
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring through an understanding of the inside sales role, our business model, and our sales methodology; This includes coaching on territory planning (including prospecting methods, development of CAE’s pillars to success) all the way through deal support across each stage of the sales cycle
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with your team and report to leadership
- Collaborate with Marketing and Partners to define sales strategies to build and develop pipeline
- Develop and own Key Performance Indicators for the sales team
What you will bring to the table:
- Evidence of recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent (ICs and leaders)
- Evidence of understanding territory management at a regional level
- Top 10% performer as an individual contributor, front-line manager, and second-line manager with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Proven systems/methodology for consistent pipeline generation
- Experience using and teaching sales methodologies (Command of the Message, Sandler, etc.)
- Evidence of accurate forecasting at the individual and team levels
- A true passion for sales & technology - we want leaders who love what they do and inspire their team
Things we love:
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology
- Working experience with Salesforce.com
Why You Should Apply:
- Great Earning Potential
- Welcoming and inclusive workplace Meet MongoDB’s Employee Affinity Groups!
- Continuous career development and leadership training
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Benefits include:
- Sales Bootcamp
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Restricted Stock Options for New Hires and Competitive Employee Stock Purchasing Program
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. At MongoDB, what you do matters. You also have the freedom to create and your differences are embraced. Most of all, MongoDB is a place where you can transform your career. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Total Amount Raised
MongoDB Funding RoundsView funding details