Regional Sales Manager, Partner Programs, MENA - BlackSkyView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Regional Sales Manager, Partner Programs, MENA
- Job Location
- Job Description
Regional Sales Manager, Partner Programs MENA
BlackSky is a geospatial intelligence solutions provider that enables organizations to task, collect, and transform data from earth observation, global sensor networks, mobile devices, and social media to deliver on-demand insights about places, events, and assets that are critical to their operations. Blacksky provides satellite collection, data, and cloud based -processing and analytic solutions to organizations that are capitalizing on the exponential growth of a wide range of sensor and collection platforms for delivering the next generation of GEOINT and location intelligence solutions. BlackSky has extensive expertise and capabilities in commercial remote sensing, multi-source analytics, cloud computing, open source software development, Amazon Web Services, and big data geospatial analytics. BlackSky provides solutions to commercial and government organizations with relevant programs with the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA), US. Army, and U.S. Air Force Research Labs.
As BlackSky continues to grow, we are looking for a driven individual to join our international business development team with a focus on Partner Programs. This position will report to the Head of Sales, MENA and will be located in Dubai.
- Simultaneously manage commercial sales pursuits and capture of new programs or product sales through indirect sales channels and partners to achieve set quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Work with internal division technology leaders and key internal stakeholders in the division on sales opportunities setting sales strategy, tactics, proposals, and negotiations for new product solutions as well as coordinating qualified new business capture and sales with commercial customers through indirect channels to market.
- Identify and vet potential partners that support various identified commercial market segments, verticals and end user customers working with Director of Channel Partnerships.
- Lead sales capture efforts for advanced programs and new technical solutions for the customer that align to the business growth strategies of the division.
- Lead penetration strategies to gain additional sales with all OEM, Tech Companies and commercial customers by facilitating contacts to achieve sales objectives.
- Create and sustain classified communications pursuits for BlackSky, working with existing BD, Account Management and Program Management Staff.
- Provide quarterly forecasts to management, and monthly forecasts within the current quarter.
- Responsible for market growth and expansion and recruiting the necessary talent to cover the territory.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelors’ Degree in business or an engineering field.
- At least five to seven years of experience working with and selling geospatial products and services into channel partners, large tech companies and OEM partners.
- At least five to seven years of experience in the geospatial, ISR, or analytics industry.
- Full-cycle direct business development experience with a concentration in technical and/or commercial sales (this does not include sales support, account management, program management or engineering experience).
- Fluent in English and native language.
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasion skills.
- The ability to perform top quality presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills as a good time manager and effective multi-tasker.
- Superior complex problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Master’s degree in engineering/technology field or MBA.
- Experience managing opportunity pipeline in Zendesk.
- Experience selling to multi-national commercial companies, international OEM companies, international large Tech Companies and commercial customers.
BlackSky is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO/AAP/ Pay Transparency Statements: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
BlackSky Headquarters Location
BlackSky Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
BlackSky Founded Year