Recruitment Business Partner, Sales - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Recruitment Business Partner, Sales
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is looking for an eager Sales Recruiter to join the Global HR Team to further support the international growth of the company.
As a Recruiter at Adyen in San Francisco, you will be based in one of the fastest growing offices and focus on the day-to-day recruitment process for sales in our North America offices. Working closely with the Global HR Team, you will help build out North America recruiting function by finding, selecting, and hiring the talented workforce of Adyen.
At Adyen we believe in giving you the opportunity to implement ideas, learn and place your career in your hands. You can approach work in a way you never thought possible, become an influencer and make a lasting impact for our merchants. There’s a level of open-mindedness and fast implementation that you won’t experience anywhere else. It's this dynamic, inclusive work environment that helps everyone make good choices, and means we can take Adyen to a whole new level.
What you’ll do
- Drive full cycle recruitment on multiple roles, across different teams
- Lead sourcing efforts across your pipelines and be creative about new ways of finding talent
- Create and foster positive candidate experience while screening and engaging talent that fits with the Adyen Formula
- Build strong business partnerships with hiring managers
- Use data to innovate and optimize the recruiting process
- Work with global recruiting team on strategic DEI initiatives, employer branding, and events and partnerships
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle sales recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation in high tech market
- Passionate about sourcing, recruiting, and closing technical talent
- Proven track record of building pipelines and managing unique multi-channel search strategies
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
- High personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience: We have a preference for candidates with experience in the Bay Area
- Available to travel domestically and internationally
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Adyen is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds