Recruitment Business Partner, Product - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Recruitment Business Partner, Product
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Recruitment Business Partner, Product
From start-up to scale-up - nothing is set in stone. This is why Recruitment at Adyen is never ending and ever evolving. Our diverse team of Recruitment Business Partners in our HQ in Amsterdam play a key role in growing our 12 offices in Europe and the Middle East, where we set the example of building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. As a Recruitment Business Partner at Adyen you will have freedom to take ownership over the full lifecycle of Recruitment and help strategically to build a wide variety of teams, giving you a lot of opportunities to have a big impact on our success. You will work closely with the business to create and facilitate efficient and effective hiring processes. You will act as the primary business partner to the hiring managers for all Recruitment related topics.
- Recruitment is a team sport, everyone in the company is responsible for Adyen's growth;
- Making good decisions that accommodate to the regional and global needs are key within hiring;
- You will have the freedom to implement your own ideas, take the initiative to build strategies and in true Adyen fashion move fast.
What you’ll do
- Grow our Product team across multiple departments;
- Support and train the business to effectively hire new members in a scalable and inclusive way;
- Find creative and resourceful ways to source and engage with diverse top talent;
- Make data driven Recruitment decisions;
- Drive diversity, equity and inclusion Recruitment initiatives within your teams;
- Partner with the business effectively by building strong relationships with hiring managers and working with different teams.
Who you are
- A born networker and able to build strong relationships;
- Passionate about Product Recruitment;
- 3+ years experience in Recruitment, preferably within the Tech industry;
- Experience with process improvement and creative ways of building pipelines;
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritise;
- Experience with Recruiting for multiple different roles, partnering with multiple hiring managers.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds