Real Time Analyst - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Real Time Analyst
- Job Location
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Job Description
About the Role
The Real Time Analyst will become a subject matter expert on workforce planning and intraday operation fundamentals including: real-time queue monitoring, skilling, reporting, escalating known issues, and tools troubleshooting in a global customer support operation. Real Time Analysts may also be asked for insights and recommendations for process improvements based on trends and ad hoc reporting/tasks as assigned by the Workforce Manager or Vendor Operations. This role also works with support leaders to ensure service levels are reached throughout the day. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong analytical and communicative skills.
This role will support our Customer Experience Center in Mexico City.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Monitor/adjust queues, agent utilization, and same-day staffing to ensure service levels and staffing needs are met.
- Interact with Vendor leaders on staffing, call trends, and general troubleshooting across multi-site contact centers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the internal support team on intraday requests.
- Report out on staffing, contact and service level drivers, and historical data.
- Assist with call center tool provisioning and near-term offline planning.
- Work across departments and teams to deliver steady operations around our contact centers.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are a strong observer – you love finding details in the mundane and approach requests with curiosity.
- You are results-oriented, and are constantly evaluating how and whether your activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing team-oriented environment.
- You are a communicator, comfortable with speaking to internal and external partners at all levels.
- You have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc.
- You have 2+ years of experience in contact centers, including 1 year as a real time analyst or in planning/reporting.
- You have experience with outsourced call centers (preferred).
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are a multi-tasker.
- You are fluent with Google Suite.
- You have reporting experience including strong skills within Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- You have experience with Salesforce preferred but not required.
- You are bilingual in Spanish and English.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details