QA Engineer - Technical Support - House RxView Company Profile
- Job Title
- QA Engineer - Technical Support
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are looking for an Quality Assurance Engineer to help us make specialty medications more accessible and affordable for patients. Keep reading to learn more about the role, our team and why House Rx is the right next step in your career.
About the Role
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will help ensure that only well tested software is presented to House Rx’s clients. This role is a combination of automated test engineering and technical support. As a member of our technical support rotation you will form an in-depth technical understanding of our products to help resolve some of our client’s highest-priority concerns.
What You'll Do
- Write high quality unit, integration, data assertion, and browser tests to enforce code quality for our services.
- Form a strong understanding of our data sets and enforce a high-level of data quality and integrity.
- Partner with product managers to define test criteria for new application features.
- Hold developers accountable for test coverage and create/propagate testing best practices
- Join our technical support rotation that handles triaging and resolving some of our most pressing client-facing incidents.
- 2 years experience in QA Engineering or test-driven development
- Familiarity with Jest, Puppeteer, or another modern test framework
- Able to write intermediate SQL queries to triage data-related incidents
- Experience in incident management
- An awareness that we succeed and fail together.
Expected Full-Time Base Salary: $90,000- $115,000
This range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary/wage. The actual base salary/wage will depend on several factors, including experience, knowledge, and skills. Actual compensation packages may include other elements, equity, paid time off and benefits.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at House Rx offers the chance to work with a talented group of entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals, and technology builders who are passionate about improving specialty care and making it easier for patients to access the medication that they need.
At House Rx, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll find a culture that supports open communication, embracing failure as a learning opportunity, and always being open to new ideas—no matter how radical. We are a remote-first company. We’re committed to creating a positive and collaborative culture to achieve our mission, all while supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between.
In particular, we offer:
- 20 days paid vacation plus generous sick leave (read our philosophy on why this is better than unlimited PTO)
- Generous parental leave (20 weeks for birthing parents, 12 weeks for non-birthing parents)
- Home office allowance
- Comprehensive healthcare, vision and dental benefits
- Competitive salary and equity stake
We’re backed by forward-thinking investors committed to transforming healthcare, including Bessemer Venture Partners, First Round Capital, Khosla Ventures, Maverick Ventures, 1984.vc, and Character.
House Rx Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
House Rx Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
House Rx Founded Year
House Rx Total Amount Raised
House Rx Funding RoundsView funding details