QA Engineer (Commerce) - GetirView Company Profile
- Job Title
- QA Engineer (Commerce)
- Job Location
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Job Description
Hi there 👋
Getir is the pioneer of ultra-fast delivery. By bringing together great technology with a unique operational model, we were the first to introduce the concept of groceries being delivered to your door in minutes. Technology continues to be at the heart of our business as we expand across the globe.
Great technology is developed by great people, and that’s why we’re looking for talented technologists to join our team.
About This Position
We are looking for a QA Engineer who will work with us on creating the best possible automated tests to provide quality for our customers as well as our internal teams. As an early joiner, you will be able to work with growing engineering teams. Together with them, you will shape how our digital products are delivered to our scaling international customer base. Building on your expertise, you will make sure that our systems are stable and represent the state-of-the-art technology to support the growing needs of our customers and team.
- Researching, evaluating, recommending, and implementing the automated testing tools and strategies for our mobile, web and backend applications and services that have a day-to-day usage
- Creating, configuring and maintaining the infrastructure around our automated tests
- Working closely with Software Engineers to facilitate testing awareness
- Reviewing application architectures, pair programming & code reviews to improve testability
- Spending some time innovating on the latest test tools & techniques
- Helping to raise root cause bugs and sharing manual testing duties at times
- Actively participating in Agile ceremonies
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering/IT-related fields or equivalent experience
- Test automation experience for mobile, web or backend applications
- Good level of API testing knowledge
- Experience with setting up tests on CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of software engineering design patterns & principles
- Experienced in working with test management tools (Jira, TestRail, etc.)
- Having basic SQL knowledge
- Preferably have an ISTQB certificate
- Innovated and introduced the latest technologies in commercial environments
- Great team-working & communication skills
- The ability to keep learning and adapting to new technologies and tools
- To be a team player in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent written and communication skills (English)
- Experience developing contract tests
- Experience monitoring applications in production environments
- Experience in performance testing or security testing
- Experience building dashboards for technical and business metrics
You as a Getirian
You are a good person first, everything else is secondary. You are a champion of growth, and actively strive to be the best version of yourself, for you and your team. You value diversity, and embrace ideas over hierarchy. You aren't afraid to learn and re-learn at Getir speed. You are an initiator, in charge of your own story and your legacy.
- Health insurance (family included)
- Meal card
- Competitive salary
- Once-in-a-career opportunity to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing mobile-commerce businesses in the world
- Working in a diverse and dynamic environment with our international team of thousands of Getirians across the globe
🌈 We are a diversity and equal opportunity employer
FIND MORE ABOUT US🔎 :
- Our tech stack : https://stackshare.io/getir/tech-stack
- Our career page : https://technology.getir.com
- Contact people: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity makes us stronger. Our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other. We’re proud to strive for a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We know we can do better though. That’s why we hire and promote people with equity and equality in mind.
We will process your personal data as part of our recruitment procedures. To find out more, please consult our Candidate Privacy Notices.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Getir Headquarters Location
Getir Company Size
Between 20,000 - 50,000 employees
Getir Founded Year