Public Relations Specialist - RiskifiedView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Public Relations Specialist
- Job Location
- Tel Aviv
- Job Description
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified is searching for an accomplished Public Relations Specialist based in Tel Aviv to execute an ambitious marketing and PR strategy at a global scale. On this front, you will work closely with our Sr. Director of Communications & PR in managing PR agencies to deliver localized plans in key markets. You’ll also do some corporate comms work, and provide counsel to our Tel Aviv team and Israel-based PR agency.
Ideally, you have at least 2 years of direct public relations experience, either working at a PR agency or managing comms in-house. B2B experience is preferred, especially in tech, fintech, or ecommerce. As a PR professional, we’re looking for someone who is a skillful storyteller and superb English writer. As a teammate, we value accountability, an easy collaborative style, and drive towards excellence.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with Comms and Marketing colleagues to execute PR strategies aligned with marketing objectives
- Write and edit press releases; review op-eds, and facilitate the publication of other PR articles
- Supervise PR campaigns and collaborate with stakeholders to amplify PR news
- Partner with our public relations agencies to craft media events and tours, secure media briefings, and place media stories about Riskified in relevant outlets
- Oversee PR operations including maintenance of global PR calendar, tracking earned media coverage, and developing recaps and reports that show our performance
- Manage inbound media inquiries and help prepare media spokespeople prior to interviews and other media engagements
- Monitor and share relevant news updates and articles to internal stakeholders
- Research and lead awards submission projects
- Facilitate and collaborate on special communications, content, and other marketing projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Communications, Marketing, or English)
- 2+ years of direct experience in public relations/external comms, either in-house or with a PR agency
- Superior writing abilities in English, especially journalistic writing
- Superior communication skills, and native-level proficiency in English and Hebrew
- Strong interest in technology and understanding of technology media
- Experience working on B2B technology brands a plus
- Proactive, diligent, and accountable, able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize projects and opportunities appropriately; must be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to be effective and drive results despite ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills
**Please attach to your CV: a writing portfolio consisting of press releases, press statements, op-eds, and other content that you have written yourself
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Riskified Headquarters Location
Riskified Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Riskified Founded Year