Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - WelbeHealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Job Location
- Stockton, CA, USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
WelbeHealth PACE (All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) program provides seniors with the opportunity to continue living in their homes and communities. Our comprehensive range of medical services is what ignites our passion to treat the whole person and not the symptoms. We employ a collaborative Interdisciplinary team (IDT) approach to evaluate and guide participant care, which is key to WelbeHealth’s values, team culture, and mission.
At the direction of the Medical Director, the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner works collaboratively with WelbeHealth PACE Physicians and IDT team providing assessment, planning, primary care, and continuing medical education to WelbeHealth participants.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide psychiatric consultation, psychiatric illness evaluation, counseling, and treatment for participants in collaboration with PACE Physicians and Community-Based PACE Physicians
- In collaboration with a physician, perform in-person or telehealth comprehensive psychiatric assessments on participants and collaborate with the IDT team to develop a comprehensive care plan for each participant
- Collaborate with physician(s) and IDT in discharge planning from acute or long-term care settings
- In consultation with the PACE Physician and/or Community-Based PACE Physician, refer participants to a psychiatrist as indicated
- In collaboration with the PACE Physician and/or Community-Based PACE Physician, oversee care of participants in the nursing home, making regular visits as dictated by WelbeHealth standards and participant needs
- Be a consultant to IDT, which includes communicating participant changes, collaborating on care planning arrangements, and coordinating 24-hour care delivery
- Master’s degree in nursing, with a Psychiatric/Mental Health emphasis from an accredited college or university
- Certified as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Active Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner State License without restrictions
- State CDS Certification and DEA License
- NPI license
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required
- Minimum of two (2) years of Psychiatric Mental Health experience working with the frail or elderly
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your provider expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely care for
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance - we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Advancement opportunities - we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- CME and Paid Time Away
- Equity grants – typically reserved for executives, we want all team members to celebrate our success as a rapidly scaling company
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $155,000.00 - $185,000.00 + Bonus + Equity.
WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
WelbeHealth Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
WelbeHealth Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
WelbeHealth Founded Year
WelbeHealth Total Amount Raised
WelbeHealth Funding RoundsView funding details