Property Development Executive - GetirView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Property Development Executive
- Job Location
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Job Description
We’re Getir, the pioneers of super fast delivery. Our founding idea: Groceries in minutes, delivered to your door through our app. Now offering more delivery models across different locations, our goals are made possible by our one-of-a-kind business model with our unique technology at its core.
We know that our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional people, and that is where you come in. Our rapidly growing environment is the perfect opportunity to take initiative and create your legacy.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Searching for new warehouses in the regions under their responsibility in line with the warehouse opening objectives, which align with the company criteria, and overseeing the coordination of the relevant real estate processes within the company's relevant departments and on-site work division.
- Monitoring and finalizing critical aspects of warehouse leasing, including property owners, regulatory approvals, municipal and, when necessary, processes in different institutions, lease costs, other commercial terms, the compliance and negotiation of contract clauses, and operational and logistical suitability, among others. Providing necessary guidance to the real estate and other relevant teams.
- Handling the permit application and processes, as well as the execution and payment tracking of electricity, water, and internet subscriptions for the warehouses opened in Getir's operations.
- Regularly inputting all data and documents related to real estate in the responsible region's warehouses into the relevant systems.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in real estate, leasing, dealer management, or operations management in at least one of the following sectors: E-commerce, FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods), Retail, or Food.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong analytical thinking and a strategic perspective.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to follow up on tasks.
- Competency in reporting techniques and notifications.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other functions and engage in cross-functional work.
- Capability to take quick action and generate lasting and technological solutions in dynamic work conditions.
- Proficiency in managing processes with data to increase efficiency.
- Adaptability to a high-paced work environment and willingness to travel outside the city as needed.
- Suitability for intensive fieldwork.
- Proficiency in MS-Office programs.
Diversity makes us stronger. Our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other. We’re proud to strive for a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We know we can do better though. That’s why we hire and promote people with equity and equality in mind.
We will process your personal data as part of our recruitment procedures. To find out more, please consult our Candidate Privacy Notices.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Getir Headquarters Location
Getir Company Size
Between 20,000 - 50,000 employees
Getir Founded Year