Project Operations Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Project Operations Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Project Manager - Operations
As a Project Manager you will primarily focus on delivery and execution of complex global projects, enabling the best experience to our merchants. Projects include many different areas such In-Person Payments, Marketplaces to Financial Services.
In order to achieve your goals you will need to interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. Tasks will range from discussing a project’s strategic direction on one end to verifying correct configurations at the other or helping merchants understand how our reporting works.
What you'll do
- Manage full project lifecycle, ensuring our merchants are prepared to roll-out one or multiple solutions from the Adyen portfolio.
- Work closely with other project managers and technical teams as well as third parties to ensure a smooth rollout, providing guidance on Adyen products from a business perspective if needed.
- Ensure successful project handovers once the rollout has been completed by setting up scalable business as usual and support processes.
Who you are
- Experienced with setting-up complex technical projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Client-facing experience and ability to lead conversations and influence business decisions.
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Able to interface and cooperate seamlessly with a global team, adapting to international time constraints where appropriate. Having work experience abroad and/or in multicultural teams is a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written Spanish and English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally whenever required.
- Highly Desirable Technical Background, experience in the Payments Industry is a plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Madrid. It will require a relocation in case you live outside.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds