Project Manager, Merchant Finance & Treasury - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Project Manager, Merchant Finance & Treasury
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Project Manager, Merchant Finance & Treasury
We are looking for someone great to join our Merchant Finance & Treasury team to help us fulfill our mission to revolutionize financial experiences for platform users. Providing payments solutions and treasury services is at the core of Adyen, and to provide the best treasury experience to our users we focus on building an excellent in-house treasury solution.
In this role, you will be delivering on high-quality projects by working in cross-functional teams and by gaining detailed expertise of our own money flows and systems.
What You’ll Work On
- Optimize and automate daily treasury operations by thinking critically and taking an analytical approach;
- Partner effectively with peers in Merchant Finance & Treasury, Group Finance, Product and Engineering;
- Lead key business projects by engaging relevant teams and present updates to stakeholders;
- Provide the treasury perspective in the development and rollout of new products to ensure scalable solutions
- Identify opportunities for Adyen to solve for internal treasury challenges;
- Gather measurable treasury results and insights to share insightful stories; and empower the Treasury team and it’s stakeholders; and
- Ensure a multiplier effect by mentoring others with your knowledge and experience.
Who You Are
- 5-7 years of experience in managing projects in growing organizations;
- Internal stakeholder management experience: e.g. with Compliance, Engineering, Group Finance and Product;
- Understand the complexity in a scaling operations team;
- Always seek to find solutions and innovative new approaches;
- Strong problem-solving skills. You like working on complex issues and translate these to actionable next steps;
- Ability to work in a constantly changing fast-paced environment.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details