Project Manager, eCommerce - TheragunView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Project Manager, eCommerce
- Job Location
- Greater Los Angeles
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are:
Therabody® is a pioneer in the wellness technology space, developing products and services that optimize human performance and unlock the body’s natural ability to achieve health and well-being. Founded by Dr. Jason Wersland to alleviate his own debilitating pain after a traumatic accident, he invented the category-defining percussive therapy device, Theragun®, which has been rooted in more than a decade of research and development. The company continues to pave the way with its innovative ecosystem of wellness solutions, including pneumatic compression (RecoveryAir®), electrical stimulation (PowerDot®), vibration therapy (Wave series), and USDA Certified Organic CBD (TheraOne®).
Science is fundamental to Therabody’s DNA; Therabody uses existing science, combined with internal and external research, to validate products and services. Therabody’s products are embraced by both the medical community and millions of consumers worldwide. Currently available in more than 60 countries, including at company-owned retail stores and at Reset®, a whole-body wellness center.
Who We’re Looking For:
The eCommerce Project Manager is responsible for supporting the entire eCommerce team with all project timelines from inception through launch. Therabody is seeking an individual who is highly organized, an effective communicator, and has the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure product features and projects are delivered on time with the desired results. Attention to detail and a keen editorial eye will be necessary to ensure that projects are not only completed on time but are able to effectively communicate clear and consistent messaging across our Ecommerce sites. The eCommerce Project Manager will also help conduct post-launch analysis to gauge the effectiveness of each process and identify means of improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support eCommerce team with digital initiatives and channels such as site content, quality assurance, eCommerce conversions, promotional planning
- Coordinate internal resources and develop detailed timelines to execute content and feature launches
- Create, build and track progress on multiple projects and be able to clearly communicate timelines, risks, and project needs
- Ensure cross-functional parties are held accountable to deadlines and deliverables
- Help develop a post-launch analysis process to grade launch effectiveness and identify areas of opportunity
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and cross functional teams to define and develop the requirements of multiple projects and timelines.
The Right Person Would Have:
- 3+ years of project management, ecommerce management, or a related field
- Efficient and effective written and verbal communication skills: you must be able to relay important information to the right person at the right times
- Previous experience working with creatives (designers, copywriters) is highly preferred
- Ability to think strategically, work effectively in ambiguous situations and respond favorably to change, execute effectively, work under deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Experience using project management collaboration tools such as Jira or Asana is required
- Task, detail oriented, and willingness to learn new things is a must
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to pivot based on multiple and competing priorities
- Initiative towards action and ability to find the proper stakeholders: answers won’t always come to you so you must be able to seek out and find those answers promptly
The annual base salary range for this position is from $75,000 - $100,000. This base pay range is for the U.S. and not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, candidate’s related work experience, business sector and geographic location. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus, although incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.
Theragun Headquarters Location
Santa Monica, CA
Theragun Company Size
Between 5 - 10 employees
Theragun Founded Year