Programmatic Trader - FylloView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Programmatic Trader
- Job Location
- Chicago / Denver / New York / Los Angeles, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Fyllo we are on a mission to accelerate the economies of tomorrow. What does that mean? Our technology platform enables high-growth companies to reach and understand consumers, activate marketing and loyalty programs across multiple channels, and navigate today’s ever-changing regulatory landscape.
We have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data along with a market-leading regulatory database that is used by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands in highly-regulated industries like cannabis, crypto, short term rentals and more.
Having been founded in 2019, we have closed our Series C and raised 100 million to date. 2022 has proved to be another big year with our acquisition of Semasio based in the EU, so that together we will continue to grow our footprint globally. Semasio is a Unified Targeting provider that enables digital advertising professionals to reach their target audience by seamlessly combining audience, contextual and brand fit solutions into one targeting strategy. If you are someone who has a bias to act and believes in having more fun together, then read on!
Fyllo is looking for a motivated self-starter to support the media solutions team at Fyllo. The Trader will support programmatic campaign execution on behalf of our current client base. This position will be responsible for creating and executing programmatic media plans using industry leading media technology platforms. Within this role you will gain exposure to programmatic campaign management, inventory partners, and strategic activation that will provide a valuable foundation for a career in digital media.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who loves working in fast-paced startup environments and wants to help blaze the trail for future growth. Reporting to the Manager, Media Trading, this position requires dynamic thinking, detail-oriented purview, and quantitative organization.
The role is located in Chicago and is hybrid in-office. Candidates must be located within the United States and able to work Eastern or Central time zone hours.
We have filled all our Trader roles currently, but we do anticipate rapid and massive growth in the next couple months. We would love to connect with you for an opportunity coming soon! These roles are open to US Citizens or those not requiring sponsorship located in the contiguous United States only.
Day to Day
- Perform pre-launch activities, including: campaign builds, pixel creation, creative trafficking, UTM tracking, and other tasks as assigned by Trader Manager
- Handle the day-to-day trading efforts for a portfolio of accounts, actively supporting junior traders as needed
- QA line items to ensure proper setup, ensuring various types of creative tags and pixels are properly trafficked within DSPs
- Begin to develop areas of expertise in product offerings and acts as an internal resource for the internal business team
- Assists in proposal development, and in particular works as an authority on trading-related topics
- Update campaign trackers (per cadence established by Trader Manager) with correct campaign/placement/line item information and 3rd party deliver
- Monitor pacing and delivery of campaigns, assessing pixel activity and third party tracking
- Working with publisher team to implement, troubleshoot and optimize programmatic deals
- Maintain reports used to identify opportunities for campaign improvement and/or ensuring stakeholders are kept informed on campaign performance
- Developing technical skills in the utilization of relevant digital ad technology platforms such as DSPs, Ad Servers, DMPs and Third-Party Verification tools
- 3+ years programmatic experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous experience using DSPs. Trade Desk or Adelphic preferred, but open to others.
- Has previously owned the activations of several clients' campaigns from start to finish.
- Previous ad/marketing agency experience is highly preferred.
- Proactive and positive attitude, always willing to collaborate with team members and colleagues
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Ambition to learn about products, technology, customers, and competitors
- Strong quantitative skills coupled with real passion for mining insights from very large datasets
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Creating Charts, Basic Formulas, etc.)
- Thrive in fast paced, dynamic working environments and self motivated to excel at all times
- Naturally curious with a continuous desire to grow knowledge base and learn more
- Possess genuine interest in Fyllo’s mission to help the world realize the full potential of cannabis
Perks! Unlimited PTO, monthly mobile stipend, home office stipend, 401K, FSA/HSA, hybrid work schedule, Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage, paternity and maternity leave, pre-tax commuter programs and more.
Fyllo Headquarters Location
Fyllo Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Fyllo Founded Year
Fyllo Total Amount Raised
Fyllo Funding RoundsView funding details