Program Manager - Marketing - AmwellView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Program Manager - Marketing
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Amwell, a high growth, Healthcare Technology company is searching for a Program Manager to join its Commercialization and Marketing team. This position reports to the Chief of Staff, Marketing and will be responsible for leading multiple complex product commercialization projects. This role will also focus on improving processes within the Marketing organization as well as creating a new PMO with the Chief of Staff.
- Manage, track, and recommend processes related to the entire product lifecycle.
- Work with extended product launch team to refine RACI and product launch Bill of Materials
- Create templates for product documentation such as product launch plans, executive summary presentations, steering committee meetings, KPIs and more
- Lead governance committees for relevant product launches
- Partner closely with Commercialization team to understand product roadmaps and prioritize launch schedules
- Work with commercialization team on post launch tracking metrics and lessons learned
- Identify areas of improvement for operations within overall Marketing organization
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle and confer with project staff to outline work plans.
- Identify, track, and monitor interdependencies within and across multiple workstreams.
- Perform resource loading and leveling in workplan, identify and communicate resource constraints to workstream lead team.
- Conduct risk assessment and develop mitigation plans as required.
- Define critical path for successful project execution, track and communicate any changes.
- Monitor and report defined project KPIs to senior leadership
- Work with Chief of Staff to help define and create charter of Marketing PMO
- Act as a coach to project stakeholders, executives, and others regarding project management best practices.
- MUST be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- 5 or more years of project or program management experience
- Health care/ healthcare technology industry preferred
- Experience working with product management teams
- Proficient in managing projects or programs using a variety of project execution methodologies.
- Experience with product commercialization process
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience in successfully working with senior level leadership.
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve.
- Ability to prioritize multiple project deliverables, deliver on commitments and use sound business judgment.
- Experience in leading and working with diverse teams.
- Excellent collaboration partnering skills, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Proven experience in an environment requiring attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Familiarity with JIRA preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
- PMP Certification strongly preferred
Amwell (previously known as American Well) is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The Company offers a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, behavioral health, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, reaching over 80 million lives.
Amwell Headquarters Location
Amwell Company Size
Between 812 - 5,000 employees
Amwell Founded Year
Amwell Funding Rounds
Post Ipo Equity