Program Manager, Data Stewardship - SmartsheetView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Program Manager, Data Stewardship
- Job Location
- San Jose, CR
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Smartsheet seeks a business leader to build a global shared services team to support strategic data initiatives to scale its business. This leader will develop data governance and business processes to support and maintain customer data. The team will provide support to sales for new account creation processes, manage a third party data cleansing solution, and work with sales & finance to develop, improve and maintain the accuracy of data and data hierarchy relationships.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
- Define data practices and process documentation surrounding customer accounts
- Develop data stewardship operating practices, service level agreements, and shared services operating metrics.
- Coordinate across operational teams throughout the business to identify data needs, and efforts for resolutions
- Manage account hierarchy definition, linkage/de-linkage activities in accordance with published data governance policies & procedures
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and usability of Salesforce account data through active management via D&B Connect tools and/or engagement with sales & FinOps personnel.
- Create and Manage a Data Steward Dashboard and all fall-out records requiring disposition. Manage the legal entity validation process
- Work with Sales and FinOps for new account setups that deviate from SOP.
- Review matching confidence code criteria and propose modifications (if appropriate) to improve Connect performance.
- Review, cleanse, and enrich SF account data based on Consensus model recommendations
- Work with data stewards and business partners to quickly resolve data issues.
- Special projects
- Develop processes to evaluate and govern overall account data quality to meet business needs across the Enterprise
- 5+ years of experience in program management
- Experience in working on highly data and process driven projects and able to translate to a wider audience.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels in complex situations through presentations, dashboards, and other direct interactions
- Proven ability to create confidence and competence at a team level.
- Working knowledge of third party data services (e.g. Dun & Bradstreet, ZoomInfo, etc) and experience with Salesforce is critical.
- Strong communication, written and verbal, skills
- Preferred experience with data tools/skillsets (SQL, Snowflake, Tableau, Excel)
- Bachelor's degree in related preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- Fully paid Health & Life insurance for full-time employees and family members.
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity.
- 12 days paid Vacation + Flexible Time Away Program.
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave.
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave.
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses.
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in Costa Rica (role specific).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Costa Rica and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Smartsheet Headquarters Location
Smartsheet Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Smartsheet Founded Year
Smartsheet Total Amount Raised
Smartsheet Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity