Professional Services Engineer - NetskopeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Professional Services Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Description
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.About the position:
Given our business model where our customers pay us over time, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our customers deriving long-term value from our platform. To enhance our customer’s experience with Netskope, we need experienced Professional Services Engineers to drive value and success for our customers.
- Understand the customer requirements and deliverables and create solution design deliverables
- Present Netskope cloud security proposed solutions to the Customer
- Create and deliver detailed and professional level documentation
- Understand System integration with SSO, AD, Virtual Machines, containers
- Understand Web Proxies, Cloud API's, Firewalls, VPN & DLP solutions
- Create evaluation test plans
- Self Project Manage and deliver services on-time
- Create knowledge documentation and deliver hands-on knowledge transfer sessions to the Customer
- Working closely with customers and their Technical Team
- Speak English and Portuguese
- 5+ years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information at the business executive level or at the architect level
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience implementing network security technologies including but not limited to: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable), MDM, Cloud APIs, strong Networking concepts
- Data Encryption technologies
- SIEM, Load Balancing Technologies
- Network and Security Architecture Experience
- Scripting Language (Python, bash)
- Data compliance regulations understanding: GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, PII, ITAR, GLBA, SOX, etc.
- Experience with working with Fortune 500 companies
- Travel required up to 33%.
- Bachelor's degree (BSCS or equivalent)
Netskope is committed to implementing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. Netskope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on religion, race, color, sex, marital or veteran statues, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate.
Netskope Headquarters Location
Santa Clara, CA
Netskope Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
Netskope Founded Year
Netskope Total Amount Raised
Netskope Funding RoundsView funding details