Product Support Specialist - AmplemarketView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Support Specialist
- Job Location
- Remote, US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- What is Amplemarket all about?Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
We're looking for a Product Support Specialist to be the face of Amplemarket and to creatively work alongside our customers.
The Customer Team at Amplemarket is on a mission to be the best in the business and to set the industry bar higher. We recognize that customer experience is what helps brands grow... and win. We're thrilled to have the opportunity to build a process and experience unlike any other. If you like to collaborate, spearhead new ideas, and are passionate about doing things that don't scale, let's talk!
- Spend the majority of your time interacting with users by email, chat, and video chat
- Optimize our internal and external documentation and processes
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products
- Spend time analyzing our processes and investigating changes that help us scale operations
Who we’re looking for:
A little more about Amplemarket:
- Someone who is self-motivated and defaults to “action”
- +1 years experience in customer support or another similar customer-facing role
- Exceptional ability to build relationships and deliver effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An out-of-the-box thinker and natural problem solver
- Want to work, learn and grow in a high-growth startup atmosphere.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- We are a post-Series A start-up
- We are backed by YCombinator
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Founders also created https://fermatslibrary.com
- You can listen more about us here: https://bit.ly/2W7fVDR
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more!
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!
Amplemarket Headquarters Location
View on map
San Francisco, CA
Amplemarket Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Amplemarket Founded Year
Amplemarket Total Amount Raised
Amplemarket Funding RoundsView funding details