Product Specialist - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Specialist
- Job Location
- Provo, Utah, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the mic and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Why We Have This RoleQualtrics leads the way in Experience Management—one of the fastest-growing tech categories—and the 16 to 24 months you spend as a Product Specialist will prepare you to move to the forefront of this global movement.
How You’ll Find Success
- Highly communicative and has ability to create trust in customers and teams
- Takes initiative and shows scrappiness in getting things done
- Proven ability to work well in teams - partnering with managers, cross functional teams, and teammates
- Shows desire to learn new skills and grow in the role
- Takes analytical mindset to approach problems and find solutions
How You’ll Grow
- Your analytical skills are critical as you respond to clients (including Fortune 500 employees, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat.
- The one constant about Qualtrics is progress - you regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change.
- We have an open office environment here at Qualtrics, so you collaborate with fellow product specialists by finding outside-the-box solutions for both our customers and our processes.
- Help companies build solutions that achieve their business/company goals, pushing them to the next level
- Learn more about a day in the life on our Qualtrics University website.
Things You’ll Do
- Use your analytical and problem solving skills to respond to technical support needs
- Work with customers ranging from grad students to Chief Marketing Officers
- Help companies from startups to the Fortune 500 across all industries build solutions to achieve their business goals
- Lead out on projects that impact the whole organization and collaborate with teams across Qualtrics to find innovative solutions for both our customers and internal processes
- Constantly learn and adapt as our products and technologies change
What We’re Looking For On YourResumeMinimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university.
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interest in Technology/SaaS industry.
- Technical or hard science major or minor.
- Prior instructing, research, or tutoring experience.
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (MATLAB, R, Python, VB, Java, CSS, HTML, etc.).
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
What You Should Know About This Team
- You’ll know you are a top performer when you consistently receive top satisfaction scores from our clients.
- You’ll become an authority in the Qualtrics product, which will ensure you can effectively help our customers with a mix of instructing and troubleshooting.
- Eventually you will move on to a great next role in Qualtrics bringing your knowledge of our customer base and how they use our product.
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses, generous 401(k) Match
- Wellness Reimbursement for $300 per quarter for wellness activities including gym memberships, spa massages, workout equipment, meditation apps, and much more.
- $1800 Experience bonus to be used for an “Experience” of your choosing
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Amazing QGroup Communities; MOSAIQ, Green Team, Qualtrics Pride, Q&Able, Qualtrics Salute, and Women’s Leadership Development, which exist as places for support, allyship, and advocacy.
- Free food and drinks, massage chairs, table tennis, an onsite gym and more
Must be legally authorized to work in job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future.The Qualtrics Hybrid Work Model: Our hybrid work model is elegantly simple: we all gather in the office three days a week; Mondays and Thursdays, plus one day selected by your organizational leader. These purposeful in-person days in thoughtfully designed offices help us do our best work and harness the power of collaboration and innovation. For the rest of the week, work where you want, owning the integration of work and life.Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws:Family & Medical Leave Act,Equal Opportunity Employment,Employee Polygraph Protection ActQualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.
#university #quni #wayup
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 5,000 - 10,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details