Product Specialist, Payouts - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Specialist, Payouts
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Specialist, Payouts
We're looking for a candidate who's passionate about financial products and technology, including innovation of new features and functionalities. You'll be joining the Banking team within our Platforms and Financial Services solution. The team is responsible for the financial products we offer to our customers. Whether we work with large partner platforms, medium sized local merchants, or major international enterprise businesses, our products need to meet our clients expectations and seamlessly fit into their systems.
As a Product Specialist Payouts, you will be responsible for making our Payouts offering a success. After obtaining a European banking license in 2017, Adyen built its own bank. Our banking infrastructure is one of the core components to process payouts.
You will collaborate closely with our product- and development teams to build a best-in-class Payouts Service. A product specialist must therefore possess strong project management skills and must be able to work as a stakeholder for a wider range of teams within the Platforms & Financial Services solution.
What you’ll do
- You will be challenged to roll out and optimise our Payouts Service for the biggest customer brands in the world;
- You will become subject matter expert on our Payout API and features and use that expertise to help with the management of RfP processes, pricing negotiation, scoping and delivering products that fit the needs of our customers at scale;
- You will work closely together with engineers and with multiple teams within Adyen to prioritise API enhancements and build the best offering for our customers;
- You will interact with customers and our commercial teams on a regular basis to collect feedback and translate their needs into product requirements.
Who you are
- You have 1-3 years of experience with focus on building customer facing APIs within a financial services environment, preferably focused on payout features.
- You are keen to dive in the details, frame pragmatic solutions and work closely with engineers.
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects and have the ability to manage priorities;
- You have solid communication skills to interact with stakeholders from varying disciplines and cultures
- Your strong sense of initiative and self-motivation will add value to a fast-growing business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details