Product Specialist, Core Banking - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Specialist, Core Banking
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Specialist, Core Banking
Adyen’s fully in-house built banking platform is directly connected to Central Banks and CSM’s in the EU, US, and UK. To ensure a scalable, reliable and compliant integration at all times, We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our Core Banking product group. In this role you will be responsible for running projects primarily together with IT and Business teams on new integrations and releases to make sure we can offer the latest features to our customers and adhere to security and compliance standards. As our financial services offering is growing, it is strongly encouraged to initiate and explore new services on top of our existing products - therefore it is crucial to be(come) an expert of these market infrastructures.
As our product specialist in core banking, we are looking for someone who has experience with integrations to (central) banks, CSMs, or connectivity providers like SWIFT, and is willing to become an expert on at least one of the three markets mentioned above.
What You'll Do
- Work with product leads and business stakeholders to understand the short and long-term Market Infrastructure roadmap (ie central and partner banking integrations, SWIFT and possible other financial partners);
- Technical Project experience: sound understanding and experience in projects involving SWIFT Fin & FileAct integrations;
- Stakeholder Management, being able to work together with a diverse and demanding group;
- Recommend and implement controls to mitigate key risks on the project; effectively manage risk and control processes.
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical integration role, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Not afraid of reading technical specs and scoping projects for our engineering teams;
- Able to come up with and communicate pragmatic and practical solutions to complex integration problems;
- A strong technical training coupled with experience in either payment technology, banking or related industry;
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English is required for this position.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds