Product Marketing Manager - Turquoise HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Job Description
As Product Marketing Manager, you will own the go-to-market strategy and execution for new and emerging products across launches, messaging, positioning, persona research, and sales enablement. You’ll also partner closely with the rest of marketing, product, sales, and customer success to drive growth and the distribution of those market messages in integrated campaigns, lifecycle marketing, events, content creation, and customer education.
We’re looking for someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves. Ready to help us make healthcare transparent for everyone?
We strongly encourage BIPOC, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ folks to apply for any open roles of interest. Building a truly diverse team is a challenge that we do not shy away from. Healthcare affects all people differently, but it significantly affects those in underserved communities. With a robust, diverse team, we are stronger and better equipped to change the future of healthcare for all.
As Product Marketing Manager, you'll work on…
Most of the time:
- Lead, develop, and execute the go-to-market strategy for Turquoise’s new and emerging products.
- Craft insights-backed product positioning and messaging that serves as the keystone for internal and external launch assets, marketing programs, web copy, presentations, and more.
- Be the persona expert, developing deep market, industry, competitive, and buyer research to translate Turquoise’s products and value propositions to our audience
- Develop and execute full-funnel product launch strategies and tactical plans to drive product awareness, lead generation, and partner engagement.
- Collaborate closely with product, growth, and marketing on cross-functional development of industry thought leadership, content creation, events, integrated campaigns, and lifecycle marketing
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific critical metrics.
- Continuously bring launch learnings back to the product team to inform product development.
Some of the time:
- Be a spokesperson, evangelist, and presenter at events, webinars, and customer engagements
- Implement launch and conversion tactics for product-led growth strategies
What you bring to the Product Marketing Manager role:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing or partner marketing in B2B SaaS and/or within the healthcare industry
- Experience in marketing to stakeholders across the healthcare industry, including health systems, payers, and providers.
- Proven track record of creating and executing go-to-market plans for new products and features
- Experience developing and delivering training and enablement programs for channel partners and sales teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking experience
- Self-starter with a bias toward action who can manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to drive cross-functional initiatives, achieve stakeholder buy-in, and make decisions
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and comfort within a highly cross-functional role
You’ll have an advantage if you:
- Have worked across both traditional B2B marketing/sales and product-led growth
The salary range for this full-time position is $125,000 - $185,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role and level and reflect the minimum and maximum salary across all US locations (please note: salaries are location agnostic). Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. We will talk about compensation in our first conversation and be transparent throughout the process about which level we think is the best match for you in our organization. Please note that the salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
- Competitive pay with equity options
- Stellar health care plan options (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K + 4% Matching
- Fully remote work + $750 work-from-home stipend + paid quarterly remote co-working weeks
- Monthly health and wellness benefit
- Generous family leave
- Annual $1,200 Learning & Development Benefit
About Turquoise Health
At Turquoise, we're making healthcare pricing simpler, more transparent, and lower cost for everyone. Have you or a family member ever gotten an MRI, a lab, or even a straightforward surgery without knowing the cost in advance? That's bonkers, right? We're working to fix that.
We're a Series A startup backed by top VCs a16z, Box Group, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Tiger Global. Most importantly, we're an accomplished group of folks (moonlighting as authors, bass players, improv instructors, chefs, linguists, and trivia buffs) with a passion for improving healthcare. We're eager to find ambitious and well-rounded teammates to join us on this mission.
Turquoise Health is a fully remote company based in the US. We work with team members and contractors in the US and around the world, but we operate on US business hours and work with clients entirely based in the US. For this role, we are seeking US-based candidates.
Disability Accommodation Email
Turquoise Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com
Turquoise Health Headquarters Location
San Diego, CA
Turquoise Health Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Turquoise Health Founded Year
Turquoise Health Total Amount Raised
Turquoise Health Funding RoundsView funding details