Product Marketing Manager - Trust and Safety - RobloxView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager - Trust and Safety
- Job Location
- San Mateo, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to partner with our Trust & Safety Product Management teams. Our safety systems and teams are constantly evolving and innovating to ensure everyone has a positive and healthy experience on Roblox, every day. We are committed to ensuring people of all ages have a positive and safe experience, and are free to express themselves within a respectful environment. That's why safety and civility have been our core values from the very beginning and drive everything we do.
The Roblox T&S team is responsible for maintaining the safety of our overall platform by developing features around content safety, privacy, account security, compliance and more. This person will drive the go-to-market strategy, including positioning, messaging, and channel planning for all product launches. Additionally, they will support the product team by providing insights on many of our core audiences such as users, parents, policymakers and creators. This role will be highly cross-functional with close relationships across Product, Public Policy, Marketing, Partnerships, Developer Relations, Advocacy, Research and the Communications teams. The ideal candidate has outstanding marketing strategy and execution skills, with proven success in leading cross-functional teams and extensive experience in launching products for consumers and/or creators.
- Lead the launch process and drive the go-to-market (GTM) strategy, messaging, and positioning for all Trust & Safety products and features.
- Develop compelling, evergreen content that educates all stakeholders (consumers, creators, etc. as relevant) on the product experience and drives engagement.
- Stay on the pulse of the industry when building strong go-to-market strategies, messaging and positioning. Anticipate movement within our competitive space and users to predict market trends and product needs.
- Foster deep cross-collaboration between Product, Marketing, Comms, Partnerships, Public Policy and Developer teams. Become a trusted advisor to these departments.
- Effectively communicate product details internally and externally. Ensure that all internal stakeholders are fully up-to-speed on launch details and external stakeholders have a smooth onboarding on any changes to their experience.
- Liaise with Product Management to support the vision for our roadmap through the eyes of our end users.
- Collect and communicate audience feedback to fuel consistent improvement to existing products and messaging.
- Report to Product Marketing Lead
- 5 + years Product Marketing experience with a leading global technology platform, with a preference for experience in Trust and Safety, Privacy, Integrity, Policy, or UGC Marketing
- Proficient in messaging, positioning and marketing/content strategy.
- Experience leading omnichannel product marketing strategies.
- Experience driving deep internal partnerships, cross-functional alignment and working closely with stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaborative, self-driven, perpetually curious with an extremely high-level of audience focus.
- Proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills and a high attention to detail. Experience presenting at all levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Passionate about safety and building platforms to protect and grow communities
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Roblox Headquarters Location
San Mateo, CA
Roblox Company Size
Between 1,190 - 5,000 employees
Roblox Founded Year
Roblox Funding Rounds