Product Marketing Manager (Remote) - KnowBe4View Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to local outings, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.
A hybrid or remote schedule may be offered to the right candidate
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have a direct impact on driving our customer growth every day. Your goal is to add more value to prospects and existing customers through developing product marketing and sales enablement content that supports KnowBe4’s customer acquisition and retention efforts.
We are looking for a highly organized and self-motivated product marketer who will understand the capabilities and differentiators of our product portfolio and effectively educate sales teams and the market on how KnowBe4 brings value to our customers. This position will work closely with both external and internal stakeholders. Internally these include Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management to enable them to effectively position Knowbe4’s products and differentiate our offerings from our competition. Externally, product marketing will work with industry analysts, customers, and partners to understand market trends related to the product. You will keep a pulse on the competitive landscape, pricing trends, and KnowBe4 new product features and help optimize the development of product messaging, collateral, and sales enablement assets.
- Create product positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospects and leads
- Collaborate with Product Management on new product ideas and free tools used to bring more prospects into the sales funnel
- Create communication and marketing plan for the launch of new products, features, and releases aligned to the target audiences
- Manage product launch deliverables across Marketing team
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop marketing plans to drive demand for our products across all go-to-market channels
- Articulate the value proposition of the products to end users and help inform sales tools (feature comparisons, battle cards, datasheets, etc.) that support the selling process of each product line
- Manage competitive monitoring tool and keep an ongoing pulse on our competition
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers
- Partner with the members of the Marketing team to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Certification or familiarity with Product Marketing Alliance (PMA) or Pragmatic Marketing program a plus
- Prior experience in product marketing, product positioning, messaging, and competitive research & analysis
- Excellent command of the product marketing function and processes
- Tactical experience creating and managing product marketing content assets
- Strong writer with the ability to educate in ways that our customers will understand (including product sheets, surveys, and other customer-facing resources)
- Excellent communication skills -- you will interact with customers, industry analysts, and cross- functional teammates regularly.
- Experience creating and executing product launch marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Familiarity with sales processes and culture, including the tools and assets needed by a high-volume sales organization
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or B2B software industry
- Experience with software such as Crayon, Klue, or similar a plus
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM platform a plus
- Experience using Hubspot or similar marketing automation platform a plus
The base pay for this position ranges from $100,000 - $130,000, which will vary depending on how well an applicant's skills and experience align with the job description listed above.
Our Fantastic Benefits
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
KnowBe4 Headquarters Location
KnowBe4 Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
KnowBe4 Founded Year
KnowBe4 Total Amount Raised
KnowBe4 Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity