Product Marketing Manager (Remote) - BrexView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Why Join Us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Product Marketing at Brex
Part of a product-first culture, Brex’s PMM team is part of our Product organization and tells Brex’s software-first story. The PMM team determines messaging and positioning for all product launches, translating our reimagined products and features into tangible, differentiated customer benefits. We are a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with Brand and Performance marketing, Sales, Support, and design teams.
What You’ll Do
The Product Marketing Manager at Brex will connect our products with users. You will craft insightful product messaging and positioning, lead product launches, go-to-market programs, sales enablement training, and generate customer insights to inform product development. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you’ll work closely with product, engineering, design, sales, and the broader marketing team.
- Craft product positioning and messaging informed by user experience research, sales feedback, and product understanding to maximize impact of new product launches
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive product launches and go-to-market programs
- Become the expert of your product and understand key differentiations.
- Stay up-to-date on competitive landscape
- Partner closely with product management, engineering, design, sales, and PR to lead product launches and core products’ sustained push
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing adoption plans in partnership with sales and product
What We Value
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years in product marketing or product management
- Passion for data-driven storytelling
- Ability to dream big. You are eager to make an impact at Brex
- Ability to thrive in a hyper-growth environment and can ruthlessly prioritize
- Stellar written and oral communication skills A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm and driving personal vision
- MBA or other advanced degree (preferred)
- 10+ years professional experience with a background in strategy consulting, operational roles, or venture capital (preferred)
- Experience working in payments or financial services marketing and working with sales and product teams is a strong plus (preferred)
Brex Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Brex Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
Brex Founded Year
Brex Funding Rounds