Product Marketing Manager, Growth Strategy (Remote) - BrexView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager, Growth Strategy (Remote)
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Product Marketing at Brex
The Product Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our team sits within the GTM org and is responsible for having a deep understanding of the business and our customer needs in order to acquire new customers, make sure they’re activated and engaged, and as their business grows and evolves, ensure they’re getting the full value of offerings available to them. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What You’ll Do
As Brex’s Product Marketing Manager - Growth Strategy, your focus will be on finding ways to grow our business with prospects and existing clients. You will have a unique perspective that looks across our entire product portfolio to find ways to package and position our services to appeal to different customer segments spanning early stage startups to multinational enterprises. You will need to have a deep understanding of differing client needs, competitive products and pricing, as well as the revenue and cost drivers across our products in order to create promotional offers that make choosing Brex a no brainer. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you’ll work closely with product marketing, finance, sales, product, and the broader marketing team.
- Drive business growth through increased product adoption and usage by developing and managing targeted offers for different prospect and customer segments across Brex’s business.
- Identify when and what products to package and promote at each stage of the customer journey.
- Use a test and learn approach to craft offer positioning and messaging informed by research, sales feedback, product understanding and competitive intelligence.
- Become an expert on both our customer segments and our products, along with the key revenue and cost drivers of the business that determine pricing and offer strategies.
- Align with cross-functional teams across sales, finance, product and marketing to create and implement offer strategies.
What We Value
- BA/BS degree (MBA or other advanced degree preferred)
- 5+ years in strategy consulting, product marketing or product management
- Experience building and implementing pricing and offer strategies at an SaaS, payments or financial services company is a strong plus (preferred)
- Great business sense with the capacity to quickly pivot between strategic planning and tactical implementation.
- Analytical, data driven decision-making and storytelling ability.
- Stellar written and oral communication skills.
- Can thrive in a hyper-growth environment and ruthlessly prioritize tasks to make an impact.
- Ability to dream big, think creatively, collaborate with a variety of cross-functional partners, and work hard to make the company’s ambitious vision a reality.
Brex Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Brex Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
Brex Founded Year
Brex Total Amount Raised
Brex Funding RoundsView funding details