Product Marketing Manager, CDP & Data - KlaviyoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager, CDP & Data
- Job Location
- Boston, MA
- Job Description
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Klaviyo helps companies of all sizes power smarter digital relationships with their customers. With a growing portfolio of products and solutions, Klaviyo needs specialized product marketers who know each part of our platform inside and out, and can lead the go-to-market strategy for those product areas— both with what we offer today and what we plan to offer in the future.
We are hiring a product marketing manager who will be responsible for helping develop, execute, and evangelize the go-to-market strategy for our CDP product and data integrations, and support campaigns to drive awareness and adoption amongst our customers and the market at large.
How You'll Make a Difference
- You’ll help shape the go-to-market strategy and narrative — and its execution — for Klaviyo CDP, our data engine, our integrations and APIs, and our developer experience
- You will lead launches, help create messaging and positioning, support integrated marketing campaigns, and serve as a subject matter expert for content development and internal strategy discussions
- You’ll partner closely with:
- The growth and lifecycle marketing teams to create, execute, and improve our CDP marketing programs throughout the funnel
- The CDP R&D team and strategic partnership teams to help shape the roadmap and launch new features
- The segment PMM team, ensuring that CDP and integrations are embedded in our core positioning and enablement for GTM teams
- The partnerships and ecosystem marketing teams, identifying ways to leverage our strong network of partners to amplify awareness, market leadership, attach rate, and cross-sell revenue
- The customer success and education teams, on initiatives to help our customers get up and running and be successful with CDP and strategic integrations
- Our other marketing teams, to develop thought leadership content and customer case studies, and to uncover insights through researc
Who You Are
- 5+ years of product marketing experience (or equivalent that would allow you to hit the ground running)
- Passionate about data, ecommerce and marketing technology. You see the value of what we do and how Klaviyo can help brands of all sizes take ownership of their data and their growth.
- Strategic and adaptable, able to prioritize effectively among many competing high-impact opportunities.
- A storyteller, whose exceptional internal and external communications inspire people and compel them to join your cause.
- A confident and collaborative teammate who enjoys working closely with other marketing teams, product teams, sales teams, and customer success teams.
- A deeply empathetic person, who always starts with our customer and works backwards.
- Scrappy and curious, always questioning the standard way of doing things and finding ways to do it better.
- Previous experience working in the CDP industry preferred, but not required.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.Pay Range For US Locations:$124,000—$186,000 USD
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.
Klaviyo Headquarters Location
Klaviyo Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
Klaviyo Founded Year
Klaviyo Total Amount Raised
Klaviyo Funding RoundsView funding details