Product Marketing Manager - AmwellView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the development of marketing content and the execution of product marketing initiatives to drive revenue growth for the Amwell business. Responsibilities include the delivery of high-impact sales tools (PPT decks, sales sheets, case studies, white papers) and the preparation of training materials for sales on the release of new messaging narratives and tools. In addition, the Manager will work with the Integrated Marketing team to inform demand generation and market awareness opportunities. The Manager will also support marketing needs in the International markets we serve.
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, ability to understand technical product details and create consumable tools for the sales organizations, understand the healthcare IT/physician/payer markets, preferably in the SaaS space, global marketing experience, a strong work ethic, and solid time management and collaboration skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Messaging: Assist in driving and cataloguing points of differentiation through testimonials, case studies and value metrics to support value messaging.
- Content: Create high-impact, brand-aligned materials with differentiated messaging in all mediums. Support and execute differentiated thought leadership positions through marketing and communications content, activities and programs.
- Sales Enablement: Assist in the strategy and execution of sales enablement plans, including training. Ensure sales materials are value-based and consumable by the market.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with integrated/segment marketing teams and communications to support the execution of demand generation and market awareness opportunities. Work closely with business and product managers. Contribute to engagement on external vendors.
- Support the marketing needs of the UK, Ireland and Australia markets.
- 5+ years of relevant global healthcare marketing experience, product marketing experience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong writing skills; content marketing experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Domain expertise in healthcare IT and provider and/or payer markets
Amwell Headquarters Location
Amwell Company Size
Between 812 - 5,000 employees
Amwell Founded Year
Amwell Funding Rounds
Post Ipo Equity