Product Manager - Wormhole LabsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Wormhole Labs is a technology company that specializes in building products, tools, and reference implementations to expand the cross-chain ecosystem. We’re committed to open-source development and laying down the paths for a connected decentralized world.
We are an independent contributor to the Wormhole protocol - the industry’s first interoperability protocol. Since launch, it has supported hundreds of projects across 30+ networks, facilitated the transfer of over $30+ billion in value, and has processed close to a billion messages. Wormhole’s technology has been adopted by industry-leading companies like Uniswap, Synthetix, Lido, Pyth, Threshold, and many more.
As a Product Manager at Wormhole Labs, you will play a crucial role in contributing to our suite of developer platform products and will ultimately own a key product vertical.
What you will do
- Manage the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch of new features.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, design, and other teams to ensure timely and high-quality product delivery.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements, communicate updates, and evolve the product over time.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify market opportunities and trends.
- Monitor and analyze product performance metrics to cultivate insights and drive continuous product improvement.
The ideal candidate will
- Have previous experience building products end-to-end, either on your own or as a part of a team
- Have a strong understanding of blockchain technology and its practical applications. (Be crypto-native and experienced as a user as well as a builder).
- Have previous experience in product management and show a strong track record of successfully launching innovative products, excellent problem-solving skills and strategic decisions.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, technical skills, and internal/external collaboration skills to drive product/engineering teams forward. This means listening well, incorporating feedback, and adapting to your work environment.
- Have strong opinions backed by evidence, loosely held when evidence contradicts. Be willing to argue, be challenged, and put product quality above personal disagreements.
Culturally you will
- Be high agency and effect the outcomes you wish to see.
- Demonstrate customer obsession and feel pride in being responsible for user satisfaction.
- Be highly collaborative with the internal team, other Wormhole collaborators, and customers.
- Care deeply about the business outcomes of your work and challenge priorities when the business impact is unclear.
- Competitive salary and restricted token units, dependent on position type and location.
- Unlimited time off, healthcare premium reimbursement, and 401K.
- Macbook or Windows laptop and dedicated workstation as needed.
- Flexibility of working from wherever you want, as long as you can overlap 6 hours with US Eastern Time working hours.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Wormhole Labs Headquarters Location
Wormhole Labs Company Size
Between 10 - 20 employees
Wormhole Labs Founded Year
Wormhole Labs Total Amount Raised
Wormhole Labs Funding RoundsView funding details