Product Manager - Tools - TaskRabbitView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager - Tools
- Job Location
- US / Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Taskrabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- 5 time Best Places to work 2022 by Builtin. Including Over Best Companies SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, Austin
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job:
The Data Infrastructure team is responsible for creating and maintaining Data Architecture at Taskrabbit. The team collects and makes accessible timely, reliable end-user behavior data which informs business, operations and marketing decisions. The team is also responsible for integratrating data sources to different 3rd party tools used across the Org. The team sits at the intersection of Data Engineering, Data Science, Customer Success, Marketing, and Application Engineering.
The role requires the ability to liaise between the marketing function of our business, product and engineering organization. This role will both guide the priorities for marketing tools and drive a successful launch of these systems across the marketing organization including tools scoping, process definition, training, operational support, and ongoing optimization.
Join us in transforming lives, one task at a time.
You will be:
- Partner cross functionally to deliver a roadmap and implementation of marketing needs. Including but not limited to partnering with the Data Engineering team to ensure implementation execution
- Act as primary subject matter expert for implementation of new marketing technology, tools, and data/reporting.
- Work to support Marketing in gathering requirements to deliver actionable insights to internal stakeholders.
- Serve as super-user and product evangelist for a variety of digital tools.
- Change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollout.
- Drive vision for marketing enablement (tools, data, process) aligned to marketing strategy
- Partner with marketing team to define multi-year roadmap across acquisition and retention/engagement
- Set short-term priorities and execute roadmap in partnership with data and engineering
- Make strategic, long-term vendor decisions
- (initially) lead audit and gap analysis of tools, process, and data landscape
You should have:
- 2-4 years of experience with integrating and working with new marketing tools
- Expert knowledge of Mobile Marketing Platforms and CSM tools
- Working knowledge of performance marketing tools.
You might be a fit if you have:
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide.
- Enjoy delivering quantifiable results, and building simple but effective solutions for non-technical audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a great attention to detail and quality.
- Love collaborating together with a tight-knit team.
Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017
At Taskrabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, Taskrabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- Taskrabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up half of our leadership team and our diversity representation is above that of the tech industry average
- The perks. Taskrabbit offers employee-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k match with immediate vesting, generous and flexible time off with 2 closure weeks, Taskrabbit product stipends, wellness + productivity + education stipends, IKEA discounts, reproductive health stipends, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Taskrabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Taskrabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Taskrabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
TaskRabbit Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
TaskRabbit Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
TaskRabbit Founded Year
TaskRabbit Total Amount Raised
TaskRabbit Funding RoundsView funding details