Product Manager - Spartan RadarView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job Location
- Southeastern/Oakland County, MI
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We Are Spartan: Come build the next generation of mobility sensing intelligence!
Spartan is transforming automotive radar into smart sensors with unparalleled capabilities and resolution. Spartan combines deep expertise in radar from decades of experience in defense with Silicon Valley innovation to create a reliable sensor that will improve the safety and performance of automated driving and driver-assist systems.
As our Product Manager, you will be planning and driving the long-term product development of all of Spartan’s software products. This includes defining product strategy, structuring the software product offerings for maximum efficiency and staying abreast of all customer and competitive market trends.
Salary parameters for this role are based on experience, with a base in the $130,000 to $150,000 range. In addition, we also offer equity participation, full benefits, 401K (with match), and a 4:1 days onsite:WFH option for most roles. This position is based at our company facility in Southeastern/Oakland County, MI.
- Plan and drive the long-term product development of Spartan’s software products.
- Market trends analysis (customers & competition)
- Structuring the SW product offering for maximum efficiency
- Collaborate with pricing team to generate pricing advisory for SW products.
- Define long term product strategy.
- Creating SW Product Requirements & Roadmaps
- Business case generation
- Presenting and demonstrating our products to customers
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience, with a minimum of 5 years in product management, product planning, budget, and resources
- Market knowledge on ADAS
- Must exhibit strong understanding of Advanced Safety & User Experience, which encompasses deep expertise in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that enrich the in-vehicle experience
- Automotive Radar development experience is required
- Automotive ADAS software development experience is required
- Experience working with customers to resolve complex issues; possesses strong problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Prior experience within large companies (Fortune 5000 preferred) with complex products
- Proven understanding of strategic reasoning and business/financial intelligence through meeting/exceeding customer requirements
- BS/BA in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or related discipline; advanced degree(s) preferred
Spartan Radar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. https://spartanradar.com/privacy-policy/
Spartan Radar Headquarters Location
Los Alamitos, CA
Spartan Radar Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Spartan Radar Founded Year
Spartan Radar Total Amount Raised
Spartan Radar Funding RoundsView funding details