Product Manager, Sales Compensation - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager, Sales Compensation
- Job Location
- New York City
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $138 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB continues to grow incredibly fast. This is the perfect opportunity to have a positive impact at a hyper-growth company.
This position requires a driven individual who is able to work with senior leadership comfortably, execute tasks from start to finish, and who enjoys working across multiple functional areas in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This role will lead a newly created team of analysts which will link our sales strategy team and our sales commission team. This newly created team will be under the global sales commission umbrella, in our Finance and Accounting organization. In this role, you will be leading a team providing management and administrative support for compensation programs. Specifically, your team will be responsible for contributing to the planning, design and reporting of sales attainment metrics, driving the business forward by contributing to improving our sales productivity.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in New York City for our hybrid working model.
- Maintain deep knowledge of sales compensation and related systems to help project manage as needed.
- Gathering and documenting detailed business requirements.
- Track delivery of project requirements, and collecting sensible metrics to help reflect on progress and inform decisions
- Establish project teams where appropriate, which consistent of stakeholders, users, and Analysts to ensure the success of critical projects
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Finance teams in user acceptance testing for changes to Xactly system as well as facilitate seamless implementations of new functionality through targeted communications, demos, and the user training
- Develop process efficiencies to support semi-automation efforts while we transition to full scale end to end automation
- Provides insight analysis on sales incentive effectiveness, and continually enhance dashboard visualizations
- Builds and maintains strong collaborations with key business partners within Sales, Finance and HR
- Demonstrate understanding of incentive compensation systems that provide commissions related data, and participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Develops, creates and presentation of sales compensation training content and communications
- Bachelor’s Degree with a quantitative focus (Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- 7+ years of work experience in either Sales Strategy / Consulting / Sales Operations / Analytics, with 3+ years leading a team
- Experience with Xactly administration and plan configuration is a plus.
- You are a spreadsheet wizard with the ability to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience with at least one major business intelligence tool (Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker)
- You can navigate your way around Salesforce with relative ease
- Effective communicator who can break down convoluted technical concepts into simple business vernacular
- BA/BS; MBA is preferred
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Total Amount Raised
MongoDB Funding RoundsView funding details