Product Manager - Platforms & Marketplaces - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager - Platforms & Marketplaces
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Manager - Adyen for Platforms
Adyen for Platforms is Adyen’s solution tailored to Marketplaces & Platforms and solves for the challenges of companies running this fast-growing business model. With its fully in-house built & flexible solution, Adyen is uniquely positioned to power these businesses. The growing variety in our merchant base is a testament to the comprehensiveness of Adyen for Platforms. From traditional marketplaces like eBay, to vertically focussed SaaS platforms like Toast and creator platforms like Pinterest; the possibilities with Adyen for Platforms are endless.
Adyen is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building delightful user experiences at scale and has a knack for organizing highly complex projects. In this role you will work closely with the growing engineering team in Chicago, delivering solutions for our global merchant base.
What you’ll do
- Deeply understand the needs and challenges of Platform businesses, evangelize Adyen’s Platform product vision and ensure Platforms gain measurable benefit from the product.
- Design the roadmap for highly complex projects that lay the foundation for the future growth of Adyen’s Platform offering.
- Work alongside engineers, product managers, data science and other internal and external stakeholders to execute on the projects.
- Establish metrics, processes, and dashboards for monitoring and evaluation of the success of the product.
- Embrace the role as product evangelist, being one of the first Product Managers in our Chicago office.
Who you are
- 6+ years of (Technical) Product Management experience, collaborate closely with engineers
- Ability to define and articulate a product strategy and get stakeholders to buy in, while simultaneously thriving in the execution of the vision
- Organizational wizard, who can structure and drive highly complex projects
- Excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, navigate ambiguity and balance competing demands and limited resources
- Strong people and communication skills, with the talent to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of Adyen
- Experience in payments or financial services industry is a plus
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds