Product Manager, Local Payment Scalability - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager, Local Payment Scalability
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Manager, Payments Strategic Growth Analyst
We are looking for a fast-learning, hands-on strategic growth analyst to join our payments (local and alternative) EMEA team. The goal of the team is to contribute to Adyen's long-term growth by provisioning the most relevant payment methods to our merchants. In this role you are responsible for supporting Commercial teams with the right resources and analysis so that the relevant payment methods are pitched to our merchants.
If you have a strong background in business analysis, product business development, proven strategic and commercial skills, and like working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment then we are looking for you!
What you’ll work on:
- Accelerate Adyen’s growth within our existing merchant base: Opportunities include adding payment methods to a portfolio for each commercial pillar (Marketplace, Retail, Hospitality, Commercial Partnership etc.), challenging Payment partnership managers on the roadmap of payment partners and creating dashboards with Payment business analysts to unlock revenue
- Optimising product-market fit for Local Payment Methods: identifying which LPMs work best for which merchant use-cases, and optimising this - working closely with the Commercial pillars
- RFP cycle: Working closely with the commercial pillars and teams during RFP and propose the most relevant combination of payment methods for the industry and coverage of the merchant/prospect; Maintain up to date information and roadmap of payment package
- Strategic projects: Work on impactful and global projects that contribute to the long-term Adyen commercial strategy. This requires you to use your strong analytical and strategic thinking resulting in recommendations for commercial pillars/teams and the Payment engine team.
- Market research: payment trends per country and business verticals in close collaboration with the Product marketing team
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience in a product growth/business development role
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present to commercial meetings
- Proven success in building and maintaining relationships with Product, Partnership and commercial teams
- Experience in analysing payment markets trends, spotting and recommending new payment methods relevant to Adyen commercial pillars
- You are someone who can work independently while also enjoying teamwork and sharpening each other's ideas.
- The ability to quickly identify, prioritise, and execute on opportunities and tasks
- Not afraid of challenging the status quo
- You like solving complex problems, and go to great depths to understand the underlying dynamics. See something broken? You will fix it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds